• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the PAP hardcore haters - next time, dun push the middle voters too hard

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To the PAP hardcore haters - next time, dun push the middle voters too hard.

Newton's 3rd Law : For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Middle (swing) voters want PAP to be Government, they also want more Opposition MPs in Parliament to check on PAP. But if you keep shouting loudly that PAP should be out totally, you are telling the middle voters that they should support PAP.

You think by calling middle voters (who sometimes praise PAP), names like PAP IB and PAP dogs will make them anti-PAP? No, you just piss the shit out of them and they gwai lan with you during the GE.

You keep criticizing PAP for every damn thing, whether is good or bad, you just fuck PAP for every single damn thing. The middle (swing) voters got pissed at some point in time.

Calling PAP names and KPKB daily will make you feel good, but it does not change the opinion of hardcore PAP supporters and hardcore PAP haters towards PAP. Instead, you just piss the shit out of middle voters. Guess what they do?

Many middle voters I know voted against the PAP during GE 2011. But when LKY died, they are upset. In fact many are upset. Hard core PAP haters who are netizens celebrated and gwai lan with the rest some more. Middle voters remembered this.

You listen to foreigners like Malaysian (or shamelessly self claimed Aussie) Tonychat who has absolutely no interest in Singapore's long term interest and survival, you will eat shit with Malaysian Tonychat. He just KPKB because he is not one of us and no damage to him for throwing stone at Singapore and Singaporeans. Believe me, even if SDP becomes the Government one day, Tonychat will still KPKB about the SDP Government. See he sometime complain about WP now!!

Opposition parties think that they are very garang to contest in every seat! This gives PAP a good reason to frighten the middle voters that PAP may lose power. As such, middle voters turn to support for PAP. (Remember middle voters still want PAP as Government, but wants more Opposition MPs). ON hind side, maybe they should have contested in 48 seats and who know, it would be a By-Election effect like PE SMC and Opposition could well grab 20 to 30 seats cos the middle voters knows that PAP is already Government.

Lastly, support the Worker's Party! They want to tackle the PAP slowly and surely and they take the middle path against PAP. They believe in a Balanced Parliament. They do not oppose PAP for the sake of opposing. They recognise that PAP is still good to govern but PAP needs to be checked (by the WP). Middle voters just love this idea and there is no secret that many middle voters are fans of WP..

WP's idea is to win more seats after each election and eventually take over the Government from PAP, maybe in 2025. Now those hard core PAP haters frighten the middle voters and fucked WP performance. Thank you very much lor.

PAP has establish itself over the years, and if we want to have another alternative party to govern, we have to do it slowly and with patience.

My sincere apologies, if I sound a little direct and harsh above as I am speaking as a middle (swing) voter.

Towards a Balanced Parliament.

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun look at me. i have 0 influence offline and online. i told u guys, most of my family(hint: they are mostly taxi drivers plus 1 container driver) are hardcore pappy running doges. i stopped communicating with them once my grandparents(who were also HC pappy doges) died .i never push anyone, because i know it would fall on deaf ears, like i did almost 2 decades ago. some people will never change. all i ever did recently was encourage likeminded people and jaded people like me to not spoil their votes.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time u oppo suckers better don't act too hooligan. If wanna act hooligan, go to Mudland! And finally for the rest of u Cheebye kias who have been here 24/7 fucking pap supporters, fuck u all!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Opposition need to contest all the seats.

By not contesting all the seats, PAP will say opposition is not credible, not able to form government. Past elections also show that most sinkies do not care if it is GE or BE. Prior to GE2011, opposition rarely contest enough seats to seriously challenge PAP. And they still continue to get owned big time.

The difference between GE2011 and GE2015 is the increase in new citizens, and also that PAP managed to tackle the HDB issue, which affected practically everyone. Building of the 100,000 new flats was the winner. People were willing to forgive and forget about the train breakdowns. They happened so frequently that people actually got used to them.

zvntwu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time u oppo suckers better don't act too hooligan. If wanna act hooligan, go to Mudland! And finally for the rest of u Cheebye kias who have been here 24/7 fucking pap supporters, fuck u all!

Oh no! That's not the way to piss off the PAP and their IB. The effective way is to bash and expose the folly of PAPigs valuable trade partners. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?208416-Sinkieland-s-valuable-trade-partners

Let's not forget that i have nothing to lose while it's not the case for the Pigs in white. Your IB can turn this forum into shit for all i care. :biggrin:

Here's what u and them can do about it hahahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

OK PAP won big time. There is no.need to kwai lan with the rest.

Thank you and congrats to you lor.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Opposition need to contest all the seats.

By not contesting all the seats, PAP will say opposition is not credible, not able to form government. Past elections also show that most sinkies do not care if it is GE or BE. Prior to GE2011, opposition rarely contest enough seats to seriously challenge PAP. And they still continue to get owned big time.

The difference between GE2011 and GE2015 is the increase in new citizens, and also that PAP managed to tackle the HDB issue, which affected practically everyone. Building of the 100,000 new flats was the winner. People were willing to forgive and forget about the train breakdowns. They happened so frequently that people actually got used to them.

John dun be upset. Actually your reverse psychology worked on some middle voters and they got pissed with a fake.PAP.IB.

Next GE try harder under a new nick. Good.job.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
For so many years these oppo suckers here have been calling everyone who supports PAP all sorts of names. Now it's all coming back to bite them!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is everyone taking the sample count as the actual result???????????

That's the PAP plan. When you draw that conclusion, then PAP can do its dirty tricks to make the result reflect the sample count.

The sample count can be skewed and has been skewed.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For so many years these oppo suckers here have been calling everyone who supports PAP all sorts of names. Now it's all coming back to bite them!

The results are already biting hard. There is no need for you to gwai lan with the hardcore PAP haters. Anyway, you want to piss the middle voters, is.it??

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck you nigger for calling yourself a middle swing voter you hiding in closet pap ib dog,and fuck the daft and stupid sinkies for screwing us over.

Screw you guys im going home.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck you nigger for calling yourself a middle swing voter you hiding in closet pap ib dog,and fuck the daft and stupid sinkies for screwing us over.

Screw you guys im going home.

This is one good example of a hard core PAP hater pissing off the swing voters.

Try pushing harder lor, you chump.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You nailed it, e69. I also think the middle swing is due to fear. Oh well. This country deserves the government the vote for. For better or worse, we have to live with the consequences.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I add to the lessons learnt :
1. Crowd size is no indication of support level
2. Clear, constructive and persuasive speeches is of no use to swinging votes
3. Personal visits to the residents throughout the years count.
4. Body language is utmost important - be humble

Four years ago TPL was a joke. Today, she got the last laugh. If she had a personal coach on winning residents' heart, that guy is great. It is a 180 degree turn in the way she speaks and behaves.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You nailed it, e69. I also think the middle swing is due to fear. Oh well. This country deserves the government the vote for. For better or worse, we have to live with the consequences.

Indeed. PAP won big time, we have to live that for the next 5 years. If WP do not win Aljunied GRC, then PAP there will be little check and balance. That worries me, but good cos the swing voters will remember also.

This time, swing voters are just afraid that PAP will not be the next Government, as such, many supported PAP. On hind side, the Opposition shouldn't contest in so many seats, especially in some GRC that they know is sure won't win, like AMK, TP etc.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
May I add to the lessons learnt :
1. Crowd size is no indication of support level
2. Clear, constructive and persuasive speeches is of no use to swinging votes
3. Personal visits to the residents throughout the years count.
4. Body language is utmost important - be humble

Four years ago TPL was a joke. Today, she got the last laugh. If she had a personal coach on winning residents' heart, that guy is great. It is a 180 degree turn in the way she speaks and behaves.

Indeed indeed. Many here dun believe me when I say that TPL has improved alot since 2011 and she really worked hard. They only hear things online and they do not see and hear what really happened in MP SMC.

Let's give credit when it is due, TPL deserve to win. Additional bonus was from the NSP fellow, pissing all young mothers off and they turn to support TPL.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now you motherfcukers realize the power of the grassroots.

Goh Keng Swee may have been a great economist and minister, but he was no politician. A great politician remains in power by having a very powerful grassroots network. PA is part of the government, and the government is PAP. Any outreach by the grassroots make the ruling party look really good. Opposition have no grassroots, and depend mainly on their once-every-5-years-speeches to win some votes. Many of my friends who voted for PAP said that they vote for PAP because they will not vote for some political group they do not know or have not really heard of.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On hind side, the Opposition shouldn't contest in so many seats, especially in some GRC that they know is sure won't win, like AMK, TP etc.

First order of things is to eliminate useless opposition parties so that some sort of coordinative strategy can be effected. The best case is for opposition parties to first have a round of election among themselves before deciding who gets a chance to take on the incumbent.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed indeed. Many here dun believe me when I say that TPL has improved alot since 2011 and she really worked hard. They only hear things online and they do not see and hear what really happened in MP SMC.

Let's give credit when it is due, TPL deserve to win. Additional bonus was form the NSP fellow, pissing all young mothers off and they turn to support TPL.
Well, it appeared that there are also those who intentionally cheer the opposition on when they are heading in the wrong direction and giving them false confidence. I must say it was a great strategy and they have done a great job.