• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Sinkies Are Screwed Once Again

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, it's proven that local sinkies are selfish breed.
They only care for themselves and their own back yard.
Life going to be much tougher and harder for the next 5 years.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go, all their horse trading, wham-bang-thank-you-ma'am, musical chairs, petty ego stroking has now paid a price.

SDA, NSP, SingF, RP and HHH, you motherfuckers fucked the goodwill the people had for the oppos since 2011. So you thought that by chest beating, having a bleeding-heart left leaning, buttfucking agenda you were in the forefront of Singapore politics.

Last minute of recruiting has-beens and never-wases like Cheo Chai Chen, Jaslyn Go, GMS, bleating the same shit in different colours just reeked of desperation and disarray.

PAP has divided and conquered, and a large part due to the self-inflicted wound you bastards did upon yourself.

SDP, too much baggage from before, a pity...had CSJ been able to run in 2011, he would have been in parliament.

For all opposition parties that drank from the poisoned chalice prepared by little shithead Amos Yee; Now you know the true feelings of the Majority and how badly you read the ground.

The people called him a rebellious, ill-disciplined punk whose parent lost control of him. You dumbfucks hailed him as a martyr to your bleeding-heart liberal cause.

How much more wrong could you have been.

WP, please don't let us down, SG is doomed if opposition is wiped out.

Singapore will politically be set back by another 20yrs.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singaporeans deserve to be screwed then for the next 5 years. bribery and threats WORK

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there are only 20 of us here with 30 clones each talking bad abt the pap.
Looks like that represent the entire singapore but in reality, there is only 20 of us here in sammyboy.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even when given a chance to free themselves, descendants of coolies are content with eating leftovers from aristocrats and colonial masters.

The inability to delay gratification and venture beyond safety zones will forever imprison sinkies

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the hopelessness of Singaporeans in general, I KNEW that it's gonna be business as usual.

The swing TOWARDS the PAP however, is effin unreal. This is not a mandate for authoritarianism as Ken Jeyaratnam says. This is a mandate for diminished futures and unhappier lives. Well done Singaporeans, well done.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our descendants will forever slog their whole lives while those scums and their cronies descendants will forever lord over ours :rolleyes:
Nothing proud to be a Singaporean at this very moment :oIo:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Between abstract concepts like Democracy, Transparency, Accountability of Leadership etc., sinkies will choose money. This is the result of our education system. Bravo.

Btw, this is a freak result even according to my pap supporter friends. Speaks a lot, doesn't it?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever happened to the anger of those who couldn't touch their CPF at 55, the increasing minimum sum, the low interest rates given by the CPF,... :confused:
Are these people willing to pay the premiums for Medishield Life?

I guess I'll never understand the mentality of the "lesser mortals" of Spore. Maybe they deserve this label.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever happened to the anger of those who couldn't touch their CPF at 55, the increasing minimum sum, the low interest rates given by the CPF,... :confused:

I guess I'll never understand the mentality of the "lesser mortals" of Spore. Maybe they deserve this label.

Believe me. Sinkies are well aware of the issues the citizens face. But they are sure Pap will take care of them. They bought the "ownself check ownself" shit. Very good.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believe me. Sinkies are well aware of the issues the citizens face. But they are sure Pap will take care of them. They bought the "ownself check ownself" shit. Very good.

Local sinkies still believe this "Ownself check ownself" lies even though they are aware of issues that are affecting their life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think those in their 40s have lesser CPF compared to older people due to employer contribution cuts plus use CPF to buy second property and so not much concern on return of CPF. Some think medishield life is good, thinking it is a necessary expenditure.

Many of them busy with family, children PSLE, not on social media and vote for peace and stability. Basically they tell you they have no confidence in opposition quality, thankful to LKY and most important is they don't believe foreigners taking over jobs until shit happens to them.

Last edited: