• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beat Peasant OK, Just Threaten MP BIG HOO HA! Where's the Sense of Balance?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>March 16, 2009
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>He wanted to hit MP: witness <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->THE man who is accused of threatening MP for Jalan Besar GRC told a customer service officer that 'a hungry man is an angry man'.
Ng Kim Ngweng, 49, also told Mr Tan Chia Yong, 26, that he wanted to complain about his MP, Ms Denise Phua, and asked how could he not 'hit'' her.
He said he was angry when he saw Ms Phua.
Mr Tan, who testified last week, said Ng was shouting throughout the call and he felt intimidated.
'I tried as little as possible to engage him verbally because I was scared that I may fuel his anger. He claimed that Ms Denis Phua, his MP, was not sincere in helping him and that she had insulted him frequently,'' he said in his statement last week.
Mr Tan, who mans the Reach hotline run by the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports, had called Ng back on Jan 12 after he asked for a Chinese-speaking officer.
Ng had earlier spoken to his colleague, Ms Jessminder Kaur Kangh, 27, who warned Mr Tan that he was very agitated and angry over the phone.
'I recalled that she told me that Mr Ng had referred to the case involving the MP, who got burnt when he talked about wanting to 'hammer' his MP,'' said Mr Tan.
A day before, the MP for Yio Chu Kang, Mr Seng Han Thong, was torched by a former cabby at a community event.
Asked by Deputy Public Prosecutor Imran Abdul Hamid on Monday if he had any concerns about having to testify against Ng, Mr Tan said after reading reports over the weekend about Ng's mental state and that he was a 'vengeful'' person, he was a little frightened.
Mr Tan said he 'avoided looking at him'' while being cross-examined by Ng's assigned lawyer, Ms Goh Siok Leng. He said Ng did say that he wanted to hit Ms Phua in the telephone conversation, which lasted almost an hour.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,,,, the whole episode is:

verbal threat cannot, physical threat cannot,,,, both chargeable offence,,,

straight to assault, punch the f*****, then must wait for the victim to report police then police will act,,,,, victim no report, police no catch,,,,,

I think thats the gist of what WKS policing policy is,,,,

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. WKS policing policy is simple:

Anything that Elite buay song, is chargeable offence.

Anything that never kachiau Elite, who gives a f