• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sample vote count for East Coast - PAP 61%

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition 39%

1441980304334032.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you new citizens!! Thank you ball-less sinkies! Thank you for giving WP false hopes with the huge rallies and screaming of 'Workers' Party' !!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No words for me to describe the stupidity of Daft Sinkies... Tonychat was right all this while...Sinkies are truly ball less even if you armed them with a pencil and a ballot paper.. fuck you Daft Sinkies.. Damn fuck you lot all..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fengshan voters too - bastards. PE voters close to being same. S'poreans, get ready your ky for more screwing. We deserve it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sample count is meaningless ...the officials have been told to pick the votes from a particular ballot box. That ballot box is the one that has most votes for PAP.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like Singapore politics has regressed back to 2006 when PAP commanded 2/3 of the national vote and almost all seats in Parliament.

Sad. Very sad.

How they supported LSS, I will never understand. MP just in. Unbelievable how stupid S'poreans are.

I now support PAP. Increase taxes. More MRT breakdowns. 6.9m not enough. Bring in 9.6m better. S'poreans deserved to be fucked. They asked for it. Morons. Retarded.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I just find it so strange that the percentage from the sample vote count differs so much from 2011....

How can PAP in general get 70+% across all constituencies?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just find it so strange that the percentage from the sample vote count differs so much from 2011....

How can PAP in general get 70+% across all constituencies?

S'poreans should not complain abt the PAP from today. Just let them do what they want. We deserve it.