• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonychat says DR CHEE will Win tonight and enter Parliament..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what Tonychat says and i am always right!!!

sdpray5.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope you are right.

I think the 'Facebook glitch' explanation was the final nail in Vivian's coffin. :biggrin:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some ballot box may develop certain glitch .. all votes were crossed out only in favour of opposition party:p.

entree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vivian gives wonderful speeches. Even Indranee approved of his oral skills. See her face of orgasm in Parliament? :wink:

What is so big deal about that? If Vivian could give wonderful orals then Indranee would approve of his skills even more. The facial expression would surely be different then.