• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Middle voters who listen to this SPP speech will tell PAP to fuck themselves!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really, if more Opposition candidates speak like this doctor, the middle voters will think twice about voting for PAP. Good one.

Too bad, this Dr Ting is not standing for election.

[video=youtube;bt4LsUhPeOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt4LsUhPeOo[/video]

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really, if more Opposition candidates speak like this doctor, the middle voters will think twice about voting for PAP. Good one.

Too bad, this Dr Ting is not standing for election.

[video=youtube;bt4LsUhPeOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt4LsUhPeOo[/video]

excellent speech, must watch before you go polling

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
From his speech, he should be joining one after this election.
An asset to any opposition party if he can keep his personal agenda in check.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From his speech, he should be joining one after this election.
An asset to any opposition party if he can keep his personal agenda in check.

Indeed. But he should join good Opposition Parties like SPP, DPP or WP. He should avoid joining those rubbish Opposition Parties like....

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought he was supposed to run under SDP. Anyway he's the same guy whom MINDEF filed harassment protection against. That's why he have to stop talking about his patents.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thought he was supposed to run under SDP. Anyway he's the same guy whom MINDEF filed harassment protection against. That's why he have to stop talking about his patents.

Oh, is him. Thanks for the info.

SDP would be a much better party if the Chees step aside and let the other professionals run the party.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Netizen Pamela Lim's post:

A Disturbing Video
===============
I don't normally like to share videos of any rally of any party. But this one is special because this video disturbs me so much. I first know Dr Ting Choon Meng in 2010. He was invited as a speaker to my entrepreneurship class, and in that presentation, he used powerpoint slides.

I recall his first slide vividly. He showed a photograph of LKY. You know, the one where he was seated at NDP and everyone else had a pair of binoculars except for Mr LKY. I remember Dr Ting told us that that is the epitome of VISION. A man with vision.

He inspired my entrepreneurs-in-waiting students and told them how important it was to have visions, and how one man's vision can change the lives of so many. Even during those times when it was more sexy to disparage the government, I was happy to hear some complements of our own government.

Just five years on, he stands to speak for an opposition party rally. What has changed? I think, he did not change, but his perspectives has. He has witnessed more in our society, to know he needed to send a message to us urgently.

While I know he has put this incident behind him, Singaporeans must know and remember him as the doctor who sued Mindef for using his patent without a license. As with anyone who dare challenge, the outcome was pretty expected. His IPR, though was filed in twelve or thirteen countries, was revoked only in Singapore. The same patent rights were kept in tact in other countries which saw his patent valid.

Mindef later used the Protection from Harassment Act against him. Just last month, after having taken away his years of research through his patents in Singapore, the company was asked to pay more than $500K. So today, I found out he is closing down the company. Another local SME built on great innovations has disappeared.

I'm not sure about you. But as someone who has spent years of my life trying to build entrepreneurship in Singapore, this is sad. If you were him, what would do?

Here's his lesson for all of us: We need not be bitter, we need not curse and die. We just keep doing what is right, we just keep being upright.

If you don't know, Dr Ting is an unnamed philanthropist. He donated money to schools and gave out scholarships at different levels. He sits on multiple government boards and continues to help in the innovation scene in Singapore. He takes time off his busy schedule and sits with university students to hear out their business ideas and shares his wonderful expertise.

He understands that it is important to continue to grow our country. To attract and nurture entrepreneurs so that we can create good jobs, build a vibrant economy. He knows we must teach our next generation about innovation and keep guiding them along.

Sure. He is not bitter about it. But I wonder why there is ever a need to drive someone to a wall, (走投无路) a need to turn against a man so fervent for the country and its young people.

I am so thankful he continues to love Singapore, and continues to contribute in every way. If it were somebody else, Singapore would have lost a great son.

So why is it so disturbing? Because a government is supposed to win the trust of its people, not turn him another way. It is supposed to protect us, not seek protection from us. It is supposed to promote entrepreneurship and guard our intellectual property, not demand from companies till they bankrupt.

Here's his speech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt4LsUhPeOo&feature=youtu.be

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KICK OUT ALL THE CORRUPT ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS

The tsunami to cleanse Stinkapore into Singapore is building up
But do not take it easy
Continue your efforts all the way and make it happen

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
konglanjiaowei_0_0_0.jpg

No leh I was not inspired at all