• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who will still vote for PAP?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Y8rm4YI.jpg

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say, the civil service will still vote for Pap.

I have a relative. He said everyone in his office will vote for Pap. He himself wanted WP, but chickened out at the polling center when he saw the serial number. So at the end he cast a spoilt vote.

So the fear in people's mind is very real. They are afraid to be traced. They would rather protect their livelihood than vote for democracy or voice in parliament.

The fact that serial numbers on ballot paper is not unique to Singapore, but only in Singapore,people co-relate that to traceability. It says a lot about the fear that has been planted in the minds of people.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's your definition of pap win big?
To me if its status quo with WP retaining their seats it's already big win for white scums.
Oppo taking 1-2 more seats even if one more grc fall is academic to me

13-14 seats should be there. That, imo, will be a great leap forward and should entice more to enter the fray next GE. More as in those with credentials.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vote WP if u want shitskins like Jah out of this country.say no to CECA and tikka masala curry.

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't bet on it. They won't they will take revenge.

PAP revenge:

GST to increase: 12 - 15%
HDB Carpark : up 40%
ERP: Using Satellite driven system to be extended to all roads (except carparks)
Population Target: Revised to 10 million.
CPF withdrawal age raised to 67 and minimum sum for 2016 is $180K.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect the new citizens played a big factor in this election.
When the dust is settled and this GE is fully dissected, the PAP will know that it's the new citizens that played a major role.
Guess what will happen next?
Correctamondo ....more new citizens on their way. Looks like 10M will be a reality.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like me, the brothers in this forum totally underestimated just how moronic Singapore voters are. Just when we think they already have enough of being screwed by the PAP, they now are asking for more. And it looks like some who voted for the WP in 2011, felt left out and want to be ass fucked by the PAP again. I think we should just give up on the idea of a PAP decline, Singapore voters are too naive for that to be possible.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the answer to this question now is clear....
7 out of 10 sinkies voted for pap. Huat ah!
Next expect Tony Tan to be re-elected with similar majority. So no more 35% president name tag soon