• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

in less than 24HRs SG voters will make afew more George Yeos

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old people must remember the lessons of the great Tang dynasty n usurp of throne by Andrew San. I mean an lushan the one who amass7ed great fortune wealth and collaborated with foreigners that eventually democracy was ousted n legume was installed. These vile pappies have an impure heart.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah better still send them all to meet LKY.

HUAT AH!

I hope you are right.

I have voted, but the west (where I live) are traditionally PAP strongholds. It is now up to the good folks living in the east to do their thing. :wink:

P.S: This year's ballot slips are huge... I think A5 size (half of A4 size). Some voters need to backtrack a bit and past other people who were still voting to get to the ballot box to deposit their ballot slip. Not very good planning, Election Department.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
quote-if-you-want-to-dance-on-a-bar-top-some-of-us-will-fall-off-the-bar-top-some-people-will-vivian-balakrishnan-94-96-63.jpg

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old people must remember the lessons of the great Tang dynasty n usurp of throne by Andrew San. I mean an lushan the one who amass7ed great fortune wealth and collaborated with foreigners that eventually democracy was ousted n legume was installed. These vile pappies have an impure heart.

Ya..... this Indian Foreign Talent caused the destruction of the great Tang Emplre....

Slide09.jpg

anlushan.jpg

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how this An Neh carried the balls of his chinese boss:

AnLuShan often pleased Emperor Xuanzong by offering Emperor Xuanzong tributes of rare items, such as rare animals or jewels.

By this time, he was even more obese than before, and Emperor Xuanzong, on one occasion, jokingly asked him, "What does this barbaric belly contain?" He responded, "Other than a faithful heart, there is nothing else."

On another occasion, when Emperor Xuanzong's son Li Heng the Crown Prince was in audience, he refused to bow to Li Heng, stating, "I am a barbarian, and I do not understand formal ceremony. What is a crown prince?" Emperor Xuanzong responded, "He is the reserve emperor. After my death, he will be your emperor." An apologized, stating, "I am foolish. I had only known about Your Imperial Majesty, and not that there is such a thing as a reserve emperor." He then bowed, but Emperor Xuanzong, believing him to be honest, favored him even more.

As he was allowed to enter the palace, he asked that he become an adoptive son of Emperor Xuanzong's favorite concubine Consort Yang Guifei, and Emperor Xuanzong agreed. Thereafter, on one occasion, he bowed to Consort Yang first before bowing to Emperor Xuanzong, stating, "Barbarians bow to mothers first before fathers." Emperor Xuanzong, now believing that An was as submissive to him as a son to a father, showed him even greater favors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Lushan

So will Tharman or Vivian or even Shanmugam play the role of Andrew San? (AnnLuShan)