• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Give Dr Chee and Prof Thambiah a chance and send the SDP to Parliament.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from friend within in the media that there is a US based public relation consultant giving csj advices.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "bonus" is that Dr. Chee has indicated that they will donate one-half of their MP's allowance to fund programs.
Whereas the financially wealthy Ministers from the PAP appear to desire to more than their current $1 million to $2 million.

SDP should seriously consider starting a grocery store in the neighborhood and sell grocery products at prices lower than NTUC FairPrice. No bells and whistles, just like Value Dollar Shop.

It's one way of building rapport with residents.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The day I realised that Dr Chee was a good man and a problem for the pappies, was when LKY went after him. :wink:

You have friends/relatives in the HBT GRC?

Please share the article widely and urgently.

May be still have some time to convince a few undecided votes?

jw5

Loyal
By now, most Singaporean voters who are intelligent and discerning would have realised that a vote for SDP and Dr Chee is a vote for a better future for Singapore. :wink:

You have friends/relatives in the HBT GRC?

Please share the article widely and urgently.

May be still have some time to convince a few undecided votes?

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
lili neo .
she is a nice person
And Dr Chee CJ is a BAD Person !! :mad:

Okay noted.

Thanks Pig Kopirui for telling us that you do NOT like Dr Chee and now you trying your best to discredit him ! Anyway goodluck to you for being a PAP supporter.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do Sinkies have to lose?

Why not vote for change and give Dr Chee and Prof Tambyah a chance to prove themselves. As it stands, things can't get much worse; Sinkies are already the unhappiest people in Asia.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not believe that Singaporeans will have any thing to lose, if they elect Dr. Chee Soon Juan and Prof Paul A. Tambyah to be MP's.
Whereas, when those two individuals become MP's, they will speak up for the Singaporeans, especially the average commoner.
More importantly, with Dr. Chee and Prof Tambyah as MP's, they will review, examine, analyze the proposed policies and legislation of the PAP, and then provide an alternative perspective and/or indicate the weaknesses of those policies and legislation, as well as champion the rights of Singaporeans.
I have not heard of any other country which allow foreigners to compete with her citizens, provide scholarships to non-university foreign students to study in their country, or numerous university scholarships to foreigners at the expense of her citizens. I can understand that Singapore may wish to welcome the very smart foreigners, but not in those substantial numbers. With respect, I rather the Singapore government invest all of those money for local Singaporeans, after all, they are less likely to renounce their citizenship (but the foreigners may return to their country of birth, or use Singapore as a stepping stone to emigrate to a developed country).
In almost all circumstances, preference should be given to Singaporeans.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huang_Chihmei_Chee_Soon_Juan.jpg

A few days ago, I sent a link of one of Dr Chee Soon Juan's rally speeches to a friend. He refused to even take a few seconds glance at the video, as if he was afraid to see something that might force him to change his perception of the man. That would be that same image in many Singaporeans' mind. The frenzied psychopath released from the gates of hell to bring harm to Singapore.

There are a lot of issues Singaporeans couldn't forgive Dr Chee Soon Juan for. The media painted him as a traitor who "talked bad" about Singapore overseas and tried to get foreign entities to hurt Singapore. If any bothered to listen to his speeches or read the content of his pleas to foreign human right groups, one would have see that Dr Chee presented the facts about Singapore and not fabricated lies. If Singaporeans are uncomfortable with the unsavory facts about Singapore, we should be looking to address those issues instead of hiding it from the rest of the world and pretend they don't exist. Even so, many would argue, that dirty linen should not be washed beyond our shores. That is a fair point. However, imagine a situation where an abusive father tells his children not to involve the police and settle their issues within the family, not to wash dirty linen in public, would heeding his instruction be the right thing to do? It's subjective. Given the constraints that bounded Dr Chee in his circumstances, his otheroption would be: doing nothing.

We all know by now, he didn't take the secondoption and continued to fight.

Whatever is your opinion of Dr Chee, you cannot deny the fact that he chose the hard ways in life.

He could have a taken up a cushy career, raking in big bucks enough for retirement by now but he didn't.

He could have joined the PAP right from the start but he didn't.

He could have been a docile, "PAP approved" opposition but he wasn't.

He could have gave up after being spanked in every election he took part but he didn't.

He could have escaped Singapore to start a new life afresh in another country during hisbankruptcy but he stayed.

These are hard facts no one can refute. If Dr Chee is a crazy man, that would be because he chose to pick up a thankless fight for Singaporeans.

During one of his rally speeches, Dr Chee claimed that he fought on because he believes in Singaporeans. Many were convinced, many remained skeptical. For me, Dr Chee's track record made it difficult not to give him the benefit of doubt. He had too many chances to take an easy route but he didn't. How many of us have to muster this level of fortitude against our life challenges to doubt someone who has been doing it for more than two decades?

The character of the man aside, Singaporeans who listened to his several rallies would agree that intellectually, Dr Chee has a lot to offer in Parliament. For the neutral eye, it was so obvious that Dr Chee created such an impact that forced the PAP to turn their Titanic around and head towards the SDP to unsettle the waters before it turns into a threatening ice berg, leaving the entire WP team to their strong finish. Dr Chee must not get into Parliament at all cost. New doses of character assassination were then prescribed by the PAP to sedate the Singaporean people.

My prediction is the SDP will lose their challenge to the PAP team in Holland-Bukit Timah GRC. Whatever the outcome, Dr Chee is a winner. His humility has won over a sizable swarm of Singaporeans. It must be exhilarating to be revered for a change. The biggest loser is, in fact, the Singaporean people for not electing a candidate of such calibre into the parliament. Without a doubt, he will be back for the next GE to bid a stronger challenge. If Dr Chee doesn't let go of these fundamentals, he will eventually achieve his dreams.

以力服人者,非心服也,力不赡也;以德服人者,中心悦而诚服也。

Best of luck.

[ If Dr Chee and his Team are not voted in. The biggest loser will be Singaporeans themselves.]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would I sound boastful if I said I told you so?
I've always supported CSJ and the SDP people....perhaps only 2nd to SDP fanboy Tonychat.
Though I have bragging rights now but the ultimate prize is still Dr Chee going into parliament.
Let's go for broke HBT voters.....show Singaporeans the way....
Actually it's not going for broke as there's nothing to lose.....but you get my drift

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a nice Facebook post about CSJ. Sharing with you guys.

https://www.facebook.com/rolland.r.ang/posts/10153272152793515

Neither do I know Dr Chee. Rather verify his character through PM Lee I decided to find out myself. So I decided to sign up as a volunteer with SDP. Like Dr Chee said “Reputation is temporary character is permanent” I want to know what character this hard nut has that made him brave through the storm when obviously he was outnumbered and out-financed and still return looking much convincing and determined. No man would love to see another man being attacked in an outnumbered manner and unarmed (in terms of party size and financial status). Is this man so deadly that he needs to be taken care of this way? And if he is so deadly why can he still allow to run for election? Has he changed? Is he not a liar anymore? Not a near-psychopath? Then what he said during his rallies about what PAP has done is really very very VICIOUS!
So my dear voters please vote wisely…

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I AGREE.
I believe that Singaporeans should give Dr. Chee Soon Juan an opportunity to speak for them in Parliament.

Huang_Chihmei_Chee_Soon_Juan.jpg

A few days ago, I sent a link of one of Dr Chee Soon Juan's rally speeches to a friend. He refused to even take a few seconds glance at the video, as if he was afraid to see something that might force him to change his perception of the man. That would be that same image in many Singaporeans' mind. The frenzied psychopath released from the gates of hell to bring harm to Singapore.

There are a lot of issues Singaporeans couldn't forgive Dr Chee Soon Juan for. The media painted him as a traitor who "talked bad" about Singapore overseas and tried to get foreign entities to hurt Singapore. If any bothered to listen to his speeches or read the content of his pleas to foreign human right groups, one would have see that Dr Chee presented the facts about Singapore and not fabricated lies. If Singaporeans are uncomfortable with the unsavory facts about Singapore, we should be looking to address those issues instead of hiding it from the rest of the world and pretend they don't exist. Even so, many would argue, that dirty linen should not be washed beyond our shores. That is a fair point. However, imagine a situation where an abusive father tells his children not to involve the police and settle their issues within the family, not to wash dirty linen in public, would heeding his instruction be the right thing to do? It's subjective. Given the constraints that bounded Dr Chee in his circumstances, his otheroption would be: doing nothing.

We all know by now, he didn't take the secondoption and continued to fight.

Whatever is your opinion of Dr Chee, you cannot deny the fact that he chose the hard ways in life.

He could have a taken up a cushy career, raking in big bucks enough for retirement by now but he didn't.

He could have joined the PAP right from the start but he didn't.

He could have been a docile, "PAP approved" opposition but he wasn't.

He could have gave up after being spanked in every election he took part but he didn't.

He could have escaped Singapore to start a new life afresh in another country during hisbankruptcy but he stayed.

These are hard facts no one can refute. If Dr Chee is a crazy man, that would be because he chose to pick up a thankless fight for Singaporeans.

During one of his rally speeches, Dr Chee claimed that he fought on because he believes in Singaporeans. Many were convinced, many remained skeptical. For me, Dr Chee's track record made it difficult not to give him the benefit of doubt. He had too many chances to take an easy route but he didn't. How many of us have to muster this level of fortitude against our life challenges to doubt someone who has been doing it for more than two decades?

The character of the man aside, Singaporeans who listened to his several rallies would agree that intellectually, Dr Chee has a lot to offer in Parliament. For the neutral eye, it was so obvious that Dr Chee created such an impact that forced the PAP to turn their Titanic around and head towards the SDP to unsettle the waters before it turns into a threatening ice berg, leaving the entire WP team to their strong finish. Dr Chee must not get into Parliament at all cost. New doses of character assassination were then prescribed by the PAP to sedate the Singaporean people.

My prediction is the SDP will lose their challenge to the PAP team in Holland-Bukit Timah GRC. Whatever the outcome, Dr Chee is a winner. His humility has won over a sizable swarm of Singaporeans. It must be exhilarating to be revered for a change. The biggest loser is, in fact, the Singaporean people for not electing a candidate of such calibre into the parliament. Without a doubt, he will be back for the next GE to bid a stronger challenge. If Dr Chee doesn't let go of these fundamentals, he will eventually achieve his dreams.

以力服人者,非心服也,力不赡也;以德服人者,中心悦而诚服也。

Best of luck.

[ If Dr Chee and his Team are not voted in. The biggest loser will be Singaporeans themselves.]

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is nice, what use? Her party is not nice, leh. Sinkies been screwed by her party big time with their pro foreigners policies and the PWP 6.9 million. She is just one of them to screw sinkies but she still screws sinkies in a nice way and on behalf of her party.[/QUOUTE]

Any member of PAP cannot be good because he/she is still a slice from the leavened loaf. The whole party is corrupted and evil to the core.