• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bookies list is out....

jw5

Loyal
If I could choose one out of the three, I would choose EC to fall to opposition. :biggrin:

I am in EC GRC, happy to know we will not be seeing the fucking faces of the pap here very soon. Proud to be living among patriots. But a real damper is the prediction that Holland-Bukit Timah will not be liberated. Hope this prediction is way off. I also want to see WP make a breakthrough in MP GRC.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Losing EC GRC will be especially painful for pap since their HQ is there.

Fully agree... The PM who is also the Sec Gen of the PAP at this moment in time must be frothing at the mouth by the thought of this possible scenario..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If I could choose one out of the three, I would choose EC to fall to opposition. :biggrin:

I know. I am so happy this will very likely come to pass. The WP brand is impeccable, tried and proven. Just that SDP and Dr Chee have to crawl back from a very disadvantaged position. Unfairly and unjustly dragged through the m&d. I want to see them rise and be triumphant, you know what I mean bro?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The upturn downturn song famously sung by Zorro Lim should be the anthem song of the PAP East Coast team if they lose tomorrow..

Please East Coast people, please kick this irritating bastard son of a whore Zorro Lim out tommorow for the greater good of this country.. This clown has been treating Sinkies like idiots over the years with his countless idiotic antics and irresponsible statements..

Our hope lies in you Brothers and Sisters of East Coast..

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The eastern and north-eastern part of Singapore will turn blue tomorrow :cool:
The influence of Workers Party will sweep north-east and eastwards , nothing , not even the Pappies , can stand in it's path unharmed :eek:

Victor to the hammer !

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The heart of Singapore will remain blue, and that heart, that blue heart, will grow bigger today!

Last but not least, the Sammyboy Spirit Shall Prevail. Altogether now, HUAT AH!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The heart of Singapore will remain blue, and that heart, that blue heart, will grow bigger today!

Last but not least, the Sammyboy Spirit Shall Prevail. Altogether now, HUAT AH!
Fully agree..
The Sammyboy Spirit shall prevail... We Bros from Sammyboy maybe naughty at times but we care deeply for our country...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<< The Sammyboy Spirit shall prevail... We Bros from Sammyboy maybe naughty at times but we care deeply for our country... >>

Regardless of where we reside, we brothers and sisters at Sammyboy care and love our country.
We must reclaim it from the FT, foreign workers, and recent new citizens who have displaced our brothers and sisters.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, I know what you mean. Holland Bukit Timah wlll be very close, but East Coast more likely to fall because of general positive perception by sinkies about WP.

There are still sinkies who would vote WP but not another opposition party. Hopefully a victory for SDP will show that this is changing.

I know. I am so happy this will very likely come to pass. The WP brand is impeccable, tried and proven. Just that SDP and Dr Chee have to crawl back from a very disadvantaged position. Unfairly and unjustly dragged through the m&d. I want to see them rise and be triumphant, you know what I mean bro?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes, I know what you mean. Holland Bukit Timah wlll be very close, but East Coast more likely to fall because of general positive perception by sinkies about WP.

There are still sinkies who would vote WP but not another opposition party. Hopefully a victory for SDP will show that this is changing.

Yes, WP has a wide acceptance across society. Opposition supporters everywhere want them to contest in their constituency. WP brand is power! Thank goodness we have WP.

SDP and Dr Chee's brand name have been so tarnished by the pap, and some people just don't want to accept the alternative explanation. To quote Dr Chee: "Our biggest struggle is not against the PAP but against what the PAP has done to our minds."

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somebody wrote a beautiful article about Dr Chee. I hope it is not too late to read and share widely and urgently.

May be still have a bit of time to convince a few extra undecided votes for the SDP.
Please read and share urgently: www.vandavine.com

jw5

Loyal
The indoctrination done to sinkies or "pappy mentality" will take many years to reverse. This is what years of manipulation by an overbearing/domineering individual(s) will do to the average person. :(

And that is also why I am so against a certain individual in this forum. No names or monikers mentioned (for now). :wink:

Yes, WP has a wide acceptance across society. Opposition supporters everywhere want them to contest in their constituency. WP brand is power! Thank goodness we have WP.

SDP and Dr Chee's brand name have been so tarnished by the pap, and some people just don't want to accept the alternative explanation. To quote Dr Chee: "Our biggest struggle is not against the PAP but against what the PAP has done to our minds."

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The indoctrination done to sinkies or "pappy mentality" will take many years to reverse. This is what years of manipulation by an overbearing/domineering individual(s) will do to the average person. :(

And that is also why I am so against a certain individual in this forum. No names or monikers mentioned (for now). :wink:

That's one reason why LKY was so vile. His son and most of the pap have his DNA too. Very evil people. :mad:

Yes I know who you are referring to.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your father-mother's son. (a reply I learnt during my wonderful NSF days) :biggrin:

I am sadden. You don't understand how it feels to have your team and countrymen fail you time and again. When you finally realize why they do what they do, maybe you want to be on the winning side too, for once. :smile: