• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bookies list is out....

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We didn't bring in enough new citizens to save ESM Goh and Lim Swee Say?? I told PAP not to give in to populist pressure. We shoulda imported in way more foreigners. They appreciate PAP better!

You told PAP? Wah... you big wheel at the cracker factory?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We didn't bring in enough new citizens to save ESM Goh and Lim Swee Say?? I told PAP not to give in to populist pressure. We shoulda imported in way more foreigners. They appreciate PAP better!

Good reverse psychology.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can feel happy or sad about such results. Happy because opposition win double more seats. Sad because those who didn't win kena trounce by PAP badly, which means hard for opposition to break past 14 seats in 2020.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bookie list may be too optimistic for the Oppos. SGs are more conservative than we believe.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can feel happy or sad about such results. Happy because opposition win double more seats. Sad because those who didn't win kena trounce by PAP badly, which means hard for opposition to break past 14 seats in 2020.

I view it differently. It simply means opposition can win despite the insurmountable odds. Look at the quality of the 7 new opposition MPs. It must be replicated in future. Not only academic results and party affiliation but hard work working and walking the ground.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
[FONT=&amp]Aljunied GRC : WP-60.9% , PAP-39.1% (WP wins)[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Fengshan SMC : PAP-45.8% , WP-54.2% (WP wins)[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Hougang SMC : WP-65.4% , PAP-34.6% (WP wins)[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Potong Pasir SMC : PAP-45.1% , SPP-54.9% (SPP wins)[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Punggol East SMC : WP-66.9% , PAP-33.1% (WP wins)[/FONT]
I agree.

[FONT=&amp]Marine Parade GRC : PAP-49.2% , WP-50.8% (WP wins)[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]East Coast GRC : PAP-46.2% , WP-53.8% (WP wins)[/FONT]
Even after all the GERRYMANDERING and the sickening LOYALTY of Sinkie WOMEN to the PAP? :confused:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree.

Even after all the GERRYMANDERING and the sickening LOYALTY of Sinkie WOMEN to the PAP? :confused:

Grassroots understanding is that Braddell Heights and Joo Chiat are opposition-leaning. I think the elections dept forgot about Braddell Heights. They may have thought that after all these years, the fcukers at Braddell Heights would have gotten use to PAP.

WP looks like it is on the rise. Time for me to fill out an application form to join WP grassroots?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grassroots understanding is that Braddell Heights and Joo Chiat are opposition-leaning. I think the elections dept forgot about Braddell Heights. They may have thought that after all these years, the fcukers at Braddell Heights would have gotten use to PAP.
WP looks like it is on the rise. Time for me to fill out an application form to join WP grassroots?
of course you can...only that you and loved ones will starve but maintain fitness levels - they do not have free food nor free transport :p

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should fill up the application form to join SDP.

SDP is the next big thing in Singapore.

Your son will be proud of you for deserting the dark to join the light.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Latest sauce from a big bird..East Coast GRC will fall...Holland/Bukit Timah VB get to keep his job.
Marine Parade will be a royal battle to the finish line.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Quick buy a light blue Polo Tee now at Mustafa Ctr and head down to Aljunied tomorrow to witness a new era for Singapore

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't wait to see the Chinese and English helicopter toothpick thief jobless :biggrin:

Altogether now , Heng ah !!!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am told WP runs a ritual newbies who cross over from PAP. It's a ritual taken straight from the Beggars' Clan. The existing WP members will queue up and spit on your face, so that you know how it feels to be fixed by PAP.

Game enough, John ?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Singaporeans vote him out, I speculate that his friends will help him to earn some money,
or he does not have to work another day, since he already indicated that he felt so rich when he looked at this CPF Statement.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies remember this... If you want more Ah Nehs and more Ah Tiongs, if you love to smell Ah Neh body odours then continue to vote for the PAP..

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singaporeans vote him out, I speculate that his friends will help him to earn some money,
or he does not have to work another day, since he already indicated that he felt so rich when he looked at this CPF Statement.

Do not worry about him.

The good news for him is he will be offered the job of Captain of Din Tai Fung restaurant.

The bad news is he will be replaced by a FT two months down the road.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not worry about him.

The good news for him is he will be offered the job of Captain of Din Tai Fung restaurant.

The bad news is he will be replaced by a FT two months down the road.

I hope that he is reading this discussion thread.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Latest sauce from a big bird..East Coast GRC will fall...Holland/Bukit Timah VB get to keep his job.
Marine Parade will be a royal battle to the finish line.

I am in EC GRC, happy to know we will not be seeing the fucking faces of the pap here very soon. Proud to be living among patriots. But a real damper is the prediction that Holland-Bukit Timah will not be liberated. Hope this prediction is way off. I also want to see WP make a breakthrough in MP GRC.