• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local asks if this is singapore or india.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dogs: Ok la i don't mind as long as not tiongs. I just specially target tiongs aka chinese i become minority in my country it is also ok. Me and my local indian friend buddy buddy still.

Local shit skins: Yes! This is good news. More indians means more power for us. Yes i have many good chinese friends but so what at the end of the day more indians it will be better.

Local sinkie chinese: Doesn't look pretty good but i only get super angry when it involves tiongs (indirectly also means local chinese) With foreign shit skins i just feel a bit annoyed. Oh my local indian friends damn buddy buddy all brothers. I always help them fight tiongs make sure less tiongs less chinese in sg nevermind. Since i'm so buddy buddy with these few indian friends of mine all indians sure behave like this (but i won't extend the same stereotype to chinese even though i have good chinese friends :rolleyes:)

Local sinkie indian: I never help my chinese friend when he fights foreign shit skins, but when he fights tiongs i sure help him. They never easy to con. Just complain racism over anything they will bend over backwards to kiss my ass. *hee hee*

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[gpgt]-singapore-india-5165802.html

Last weekend I went to The Waterside. What I saw shocked me.

Look closely at the people in the photos.
These ah nehs were everywhere in the condo, from the basketball courts, swimming pools, tennis courts, playground!

What is happening to Singapore?
Feel free to share the photos..I did not put any watermark.

The basketball court
dtcqWbY.jpg

fabugTO.jpg

The playground
Vin1s6m.jpg

LgpT1mp.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already I see some shitskin kids playing cricket: if they're not batting then they would throw the ball and then run over to retrieve it.

Good luck to you if you have a car parked nearby. :wink: