• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video coming: UY interview GMS while encountering Gan Kim Yong in CCK

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the MIW ministers always turn up when I interviewed oppo candidates? To get into my videos? I censored Gan Kim Yong only showing his WHITE LUXURY CAR and mata bodyguard this time.

:wink:

I did a Drive About with GMS interviewing him in the vehicle on the way, while giving him a lift to visit a CCK Voter family living in Blk 10 Teck Whye Ave, where the ground floor has a PAP Kindergarten, which Gan Kim Yong happened to be using as his Election Campaign HQ (abuse or not?)

Gan Kim Yong and his men arrived almost at the same time at blk 10, in 4 vehicles. They also saw us, and 2 White Clad Pappies tailed us to the lift and snooped around to find out what we were up to. Nervous?

:smile:

GMS is having a rally at CCK Sec Sch inside the school fiend. This is first time I see school field being used for rally site!

REALLY ???=????

I was asking GMS my interview questions on Gan Kim Yong and & Health Care Issues and then immediately he appeared before us!

WAF!

:biggrin:

http://youtu.be/9Jrd0oXiu8

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://youtu.be/g3Ga9XAcxck

Gan Kim Yong's ALL WHITE VOLVO and bodyguard, he is still was his car as this video clip was recorded. He went into the PAP Education Center in front which is Blk 10 Teck Whye Ave. He remained there for about 15 mins and left.