• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP to contest Bishan Toa Payoh

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Worker's Party, under the grace of my most holy brother Lord Thia Khiang, will contest in Bishan Toa Payoh GRC in the next elections, and in other constituencies wherein their victory is almost certain.

My holy brother Lord Thia Khiang may not be on best terms with me, after unceremoniously setting his own WP members against me after the last GE and forcing me out of WP through internal party politicking, but still I support him, for he ever art my most loving and holy brother.

My brother, though he be riddled with faults, is still a mighty God above all men, and ye shall all give obeisance to him, and worship him till the end of days.

Set aside a portion of your bravest youths and a share of your fairest maidens for him, O peoples, even as ye do the same for ME, for it is an honour to be chosen for the knife and the altar fire.

For I am the dread God Meng Seng, king of kings and lord of lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I, yea I alone, caused to be.

God Meng Seng

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Worker's Party, under the grace of my most holy brother Lord Thia Khiang, will contest in Bishan Toa Payoh GRC in the next elections, and in other constituencies wherein their victory is almost certain.

My holy brother Lord Thia Khiang may not be on best terms with me, after unceremoniously setting his own WP members against me after the last GE and forcing me out of WP through internal party politicking, but still I support him, for he ever art my most loving and holy brother.

My brother, though he be riddled with faults, is still a mighty God above all men, and ye shall all give obeisance to him, and worship him till the end of days.

Set aside a portion of your bravest youths and a share of your fairest maidens for him, O peoples, even as ye do the same for ME, for it is an honour to be chosen for the knife and the altar fire.

For I am the dread God Meng Seng, king of kings and lord of lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I, yea I alone, caused to be.

God Meng Seng

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best joke of the day.