• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got What Nice Food to Eat Near Bedok Stadium?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I going to support Workers Party Rally there tonite.

Seldom go Bedok so not sure where to Jiak Pah Pah before I go there Sappork the Bluesky Team.

Anyone knows? Kai Siao Please...:biggrin:

kopiCbuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seldom go Bedok so not sure where to Jiak Pah Pah before I go there Sappork the Bluesky Team.

si lau kau kar chng jio again, asking to hor lang kan again :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bedok central's hawker centre is nice, but that area is Lee Yi Shyan's territory. Be careful. :wink:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

blk 85 bedok north, technically under fengshan smc but still within walking distance from bedok stadium. Plenty of traditional Singapore food there. the same place silver lim post her orh lua twitter.

blk 16 bedok south, opposite temasek junior college, market cum food centre. if u a fan of hill street chay kway tiow, that their current location. self service must Q at least 15min. although been there a few time but I dun like self service so never eat before. after makan there, can drive to bedok south ave 2 and park at the block 59 open carpark, quite big and it directly opposite the bedok stadium. if cisco seal off this carpark, park the next carpark along bedok south road and park at block 60.

blk 58 bedok south, there also a market cum food centre there but I never been there since 20 years ago so I dunno got simi good food but it very near the stadium and if I remember correctly, there also a couple of coffeeshops nearby.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just eat opposite the stadium, along Upper Changi Road. There is a coffeshop there. Can park there also and walk across to the stadium.

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey lau kau you can eat the famous sweet and sour chow chee bye. I no need to tell you where just follow your nose.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wah say! Kum sia kum sia...sure go early and try all these recommendations..:biggrin:

Limpei sibei free now..Bedok area where got good massage? Or go Joo chiat area then got?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
blk 85 bedok north, technically under fengshan smc but still within walking distance from bedok stadium. Plenty of traditional Singapore food there. the same place silver lim post her orh lua twitter.

Pork porridge, satay & chicken wings, BBQ seafood, noodles all yummy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
blk 16 bedok south, opposite temasek junior college, market cum food centre. if u a fan of hill street chay kway tiow, that their current location. self service must Q at least 15min. although been there a few time but I dun like self service so never eat before. after makan there, can drive to bedok south ave 2 and park at the block 59 open carpark, quite big and it directly opposite the bedok stadium. if cisco seal off this carpark, park the next carpark along bedok south road and park at block 60.

I second that. This area is my old stomping grounds, I recommend TS the Fish Ball Kway Teow noodle stall. Indian Rojak stall also quite good.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Amitahbbah now the time is very serious and critical we should be fasting and stupid lau-gao still talking about makan good food. Chey!