• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Surrender... Please Vote....

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please Dont vote for PAP cos you will be screwed... I am convinced that we need to have a good opposition with at least 30 MPs...

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these while, I love my beloved PAP.

But now I realised the Power of my Vote.

PAP is in shambles. Vote Opposition!

Vote Workers Party and SDP to Parliament!

jw5

Loyal
You can use this apology to address the forummers. I wrote it for Pinky to address the voters, but you can use it first if you like. :biggrin:

"We are sorry for what has happened in the past. Please give us one more chance to be for you and with you. Please vote for us and make sure all our over, errr, I mean under-paid Weighty Ministars can continue to screw, errr, I mean serve you better once again. If you vote for us more, the more we will show you how much we are for you and with you even more. Don't forget how much our founding father has done to help you and your family be for you and with you. The white hairs on our heads and even those in our armpits and pubic area are because we have always been for you and with you. So vote for us and be sure that we will never backstab anyone. All we will say after the election results are out is "Heng Ah!" and we can throw in a few feminine giggles and clenched fists if you like. If you don't vote for us, we will just go boohoohoo. So please don't boo us and vote for us, because the more you vote for us, the more we are for you and with you even more."

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can use this apology to address the forummers. I wrote it for Pinky to address the voters, but you can use it first if you like. :biggrin:

"We are sorry for what has happened in the past. Please give us one more chance to be for you and with you. Please vote for us and make sure all our over, errr, I mean under-paid Weighty Ministars can continue to screw, errr, I mean serve you better once again. If you vote for us more, the more we will show you how much we are for you and with you even more. Don't forget how much our founding father has done to help you and your family be for you and with you. The white hairs on our heads and even those in our armpits and pubic area are because we have always been for you and with you. So vote for us and be sure that we will never backstab anyone. All we will say after the election results are out is "Heng Ah!" and we can throw in a few feminine giggles and clenched fists if you like. If you don't vote for us, we will just go boohoohoo. So please don't boo us and vote for us, because the more you vote for us, the more we are for you and with you even more."

have to agree...

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Sylvia said the dog bite her again, I knew PAP will lose Big... This woman is god sent.. mark my words..