• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Ann - Five Foot Way Prostitute

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because Tharman is about the only PAP minister of substance, the only one of prime ministerial calibre. Even Paul Tambyah praised him. I wouldn't call him a prostitute either. And it's got nothing to do with his gender.

You are naughty ! You know if such statement were made in the era of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, our dear Tharman would be beheaded by Cao Cao for posing a threat to Cao Pi.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because Tharman is about the only PAP minister of substance, the only one of prime ministerial calibre. Even Paul Tambyah praised him. I wouldn't call him a prostitute either. And it's got nothing to do with his gender.

No human of any substance will work with PAP to bleed and enslave their own people.
What fucking kind of calibre are those dwarfs and cockroaches?
They are only heavy weight in the way they laugh all the way to their banks and gloat at their fucking CPF statements

Voters in opposition held electorates should henceforth BOYCOTT ALL PA activities and make them redundant.

When the PAP is no longer the govt, DISBAND the PA and blacklist and remove all PA leaders inclusive of relatives/in laws.
Form a new Singapore Citizens Association (SCA) to replace the hated PAP infested PA.

A lot of other organisations got to be cleansed of the pus, rot and corruptions injected by PAPs.
Especially the law courts and the media

But first get the fucking PAPs out

Now is not the time to rest.
You have all the rest that you want after the elections.
Keep fighting hard and give no quarters
Keep talking to all your friends and relatives and neighbours
Keep talking to them how PAP screwed us Singaporeans up so they can laugh all the way to their banks
GIVE NO QUARTERS
TAKE NO PRISONERS
KICK OUT ALL THE FUCKING PAPs

"If I lose one or more of my Heavyweight Ministars in a freak election, we will be Finished!"

Nobody dare to talk this kind of garang talk anymore? :rolleyes:

Is there even one PAP ministar who is not a clown or a flea weight Minister?
The combined efforts of all the PAP ministars cannot match the productivity of a 85 year old collecting cardboard , and thats done only as exercise

BUM_2599.jpg

Can any of the PAP bastards point out just one heavy weight PAP minister, and what the fuck he had done to claim that title of heavy weight?

Not even one can be named?

Then that fucking statement about Heavyweight ministers just another of the fucking lies PAP have been giving all of us together with their usual lies

KICK OUT ALL THE CORRUPT ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS

The tsunami to cleanse Stinkapore into Singapore is building up
But do not take it easy
Continue your efforts all the way and make it happen

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose if people called Yeo Guat Kwang a eunuch that is not a gender issue too eh? Ever heard a woman being labelled a eunuch? I think some claims of gender bullying are purely imaginary.

I can see that you are not a bully but this does not mean that there is no gender bullying around and it is imaginary. In the internet, women are called all kinds of names like bitch, slut, prostitute whereas men don't give themselves the same harsh treatment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an apt description! But some old tikos who patronize five foot way wholes like her kind of teeth. It gives more friction when doing blow jobs. Sim Ann must be very good at that, don't believe go ask LHL.

I think she herself is also chut pattern! As she talks, she sways her head from left to right and smiles her toothy smile; very giddy leh! This is what I call chut pattern. Knn I just don't understand why being so scholarly, she has to stoop so low and hit below the belt. Pure personal attacks and insults on Dr Chee. Surely, discerning voters can see through her pattern! She has nothing credible and substantial to debate against the SDP and so she took the easy way out- gutter politics for filthy swine! How apt!:wink:

Since we are on the topic about bullying being imaginary, I would just like to share this. Sometimes I noticed after I used one word in the forum and next moment posts come out using that word everywhere. Like I use "apt" yesterday and I saw two posts in this prostitute thread saying "apt". Is this imaginary or is this an insinuation? You be the judge.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
she shaked her head when talking, she had Indian blood in her?

She speak like she is talking to a 5 years old kid.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are naughty ! You know if such statement were made in the era of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, our dear Tharman would be beheaded by Cao Cao for posing a threat to Cao Pi.

But Caocao already died liao and Cao pi iss gonna get fucked himself....

Heeheheehehee

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes i know that is okay that way as it is meant to be analogy. But the difference here is people here are taking advantage of the fact that she is a woman and calling her a prostitute to attack and defame her, not analogy.

You are being a little too precious.

Members of the opposition have been labelled and called all sorts of names such as "skunk", "mangy dog", "hustler", "charlatan", "political riff-raff", "cheat", "liar", psychopath", etc. They have been jailed. They have been made to pay hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars and have been bankrupted for "defaming" the past and present "comrades" of this five foot way prostitute.

This bitch must surely know that if she engages in personal attacks, she opens herself to being attacked at a personal level. Heard of anyone attacking Lily Neo in a "personal" way? See my point?

As this bitch used her gender to deliver her personal attacks, she should, and must surely know that her gender can and would no longer be off limits or that it can be used as a handicap and a magical talisman to avoid personal attacks in return. Behave like a two bit thug and she will be treated like one. Behave like a cheap five foot way prostitute and she will be described as one.

Notwithstanding what I have said, if you do feel strongly and sincerely believes that she deserves to be given a little more respect, I (and I believe most of us) will be more than happy to oblige. Her conduct can then be described in a more measured and respectful manner, i.e. that it is akin to that displayed by a Geylang Cat 1 prostitute and not that of a cheap five foot way Desker Road prostitute.

But she must first promise to fix those hideous teeth of hers or at the very least, promise to use a paper fan to shield them from view when she tries to play coy, demure and flirty again.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waaaa this lady can garner 4 pages here

Cheap 5-ft way prostitute has higher demand.

Voters in opposition held electorates should henceforth BOYCOTT ALL PA activities and make them redundant.

When the PAP is no longer the govt, DISBAND the PA and blacklist and remove all PA leaders inclusive of relatives/in laws.
Form a new Singapore Citizens Association (SCA) to replace the hated PAP infested PA.

A lot of other organisations got to be cleansed of the pus, rot and corruptions injected by PAPs.
Especially the law courts and the media

But first get the fucking PAPs out

Now is not the time to rest.
You have all the rest that you want after the elections.
Keep fighting hard and give no quarters
Keep talking to all your friends and relatives and neighbours
Keep talking to them how PAP screwed us Singaporeans up so they can laugh all the way to their banks
GIVE NO QUARTERS
TAKE NO PRISONERS
KICK OUT ALL THE FUCKING PAPs

"If I lose one or more of my Heavyweight Ministars in a freak election, we will be Finished!"

Nobody dare to talk this kind of garang talk anymore? :rolleyes:

Is there even one PAP ministar who is not a clown or a flea weight Minister?
The combined efforts of all the PAP ministars cannot match the productivity of a 85 year old collecting cardboard , and thats done only as exercise

BUM_2599.jpg

Can any of the PAP bastards point out just one heavy weight PAP minister, and what the fuck he had done to claim that title of heavy weight?

Not even one can be named?

Then that fucking statement about Heavyweight ministers just another of the fucking lies PAP have been giving all of us together with their usual lies

KICK OUT ALL THE CORRUPT ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS

The tsunami to cleanse Stinkapore into Singapore is building up
But do not take it easy
Continue your efforts all the way and make it happen

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are being a little too precious.

Members of the opposition have been labelled and called all sorts of names such as "skunk", "mangy dog", "hustler", "charlatan", "political riff-raff", "cheat", "liar", psychopath", etc. They have been jailed. They have been made to pay hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars and have been bankrupted for "defaming" the past and present "comrades" of this five foot way prostitute.

This bitch must surely know that if she engages in personal attacks, she opens herself to being attacked at a personal level. Heard of anyone attacking Lily Neo in a "personal" way? See my point?

As this bitch used her gender to deliver her personal attacks, she should, and must surely know that her gender can and would no longer be off limits or that it can be used as a handicap and a magical talisman to avoid personal attacks in return. Behave like a two bit thug and she will be treated like one. Behave like a cheap five foot way prostitute and she will be described as one.

Notwithstanding what I have said, if you do feel strongly and sincerely believes that she deserves to be given a little more respect, I (and I believe most of us) will be more than happy to oblige. Her conduct can then be described in a more measured and respectful manner, i.e. that it is akin to that displayed by a Geylang Cat 1 prostitute and not that of a cheap five foot way Desker Road prostitute.

But she must first promise to fix those hideous teeth of hers or at the very least, promise to use a paper fan to shield them from view when she tries to play coy, demure and flirty again.

That is why my family have been voting against bullying since day one voting for oppo, while the big majority of Singaporeans were voting for peace and stability a.k.a upgrading. It is not right to protest bullying by PAP then own self start bullying others or PAP although it is very tempting to do so.

I watched the same video and the only conclusions I get is no class and I don't like the way she keeps smiling while attacking CSJ. It is all in your mind how you can see her until become prostitute. And that big fixation on bad teeth is so condescending. No difference from PAP condescending ways in the past towards lesser mortals.

In conclusion, how you see someone you don't know is all in the mind. If you have a dirty mind, people talking become seducing, friendly become slut, innocent looking become acting demure, smiling become prostitute.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a real pain in the ass…are you a woman?

CONNERY: I don't think there is anything particularly wrong about hitting a woman--although I don't recommend doing it in the same way that you'd hit a man. An openhanded slap is justified--if all other alternatives fail and there has been plenty of warning. If a woman is a bitch, or hysterical, or bloody-minded continually, then I'd do it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a real pain in the ass…are you a woman?

CONNERY: I don't think there is anything particularly wrong about hitting a woman--although I don't recommend doing it in the same way that you'd hit a man. An openhanded slap is justified--if all other alternatives fail and there has been plenty of warning. If a woman is a bitch, or hysterical, or bloody-minded continually, then I'd do it.

Excuse me I am replying to someone here, you don't like it then put me on your ignore list. So many people go round calling people names like Chinese dog and I didn't see you calling them a pain at all.