• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Ann - Five Foot Way Prostitute

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope Leongsam will be cooperative with the police to provide the details of these people who anyhow insinuate and call Sim Ann prostitute.

Even if you don't agree with a person, it is very wrong to give low blow to smear a person as a prostitute.

David Marshall famously said: "The press are the poor prostitutes and running dogs of the PAP."'

Did LKY sue him? I rest my case.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too harsh on her.
Give her the credit for speaking her mind.
You guys champion freedom of speech and yet gun her down with such low down gutter filth.
Come on. I am sure none of you can even hold a candle to her.
None can take her on. Her intelligence. Her knowledge. Her guts and courage to face a hostile stage.
While I was bored to tears by her many patterns, I still respect her.
No matter, she will roam home with a victory trophy for the PAP simply because she has the courage to speak her mind.
Majulah PAP ! Majulah Singapura!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
…….it is very wrong to give low blow to smear a person as a prostitute.

I think you're being unduly harsh on prostitutes….it's a perfectly legal vocation here in singerpore…prostitutes earn an honest living by the sweat of their vajayjays.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
David Marshall famously said: "The press are the poor prostitutes and running dogs of the PAP."'

Did LKY sue him? I rest my case.

Just like the way the PAP said, that if a PAP Minister does not sue, then any accusations must be true (re: their defamation law suit)

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too harsh on her.
You guys champion freedom of speech and yet gun her down with such low down gutter filth.
None can take her on. Her intelligence. Her knowledge. Her guts and courage to face a hostile stage.
No matter, she will roam home with a victory trophy for the PAP simply because she has the courage to speak her mind.

romp home!
unless she is roaming around town.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oni thing missing are de bread...:biggrin::biggrin:

W020061230486783900696.jpg

20110427.161924_np-jon-choo.jpg

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is wrong with being a whore? Its honest money......

Better than thieves and scammers, and those who collect salary and not do any work, except show face once in 4 years.......

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would let the footage speak for themselves and, at the behest of Dr Chee Soon Juan, not call her names or ridicule her, for as Dr Chee said, she is also someone's daughter, wife and mother. Let us tackle the ball, not the player.

Too harsh on her.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would let the footage speak for themselves and, at the behest of Dr Chee Soon Juan, not call her names or ridicule her, for as Dr Chee said, she is also someone's daughter, wife and mother. Let us tackle the ball, not the player.

Totally agree.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well, CSJ is a gentleman. I am not. Neither was David Marshall. :biggrin:

A whore is a whore is a whore. A lady who sells her soul is a thousand times worse than one who sells her body. Remember the Samaritan woman?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;tWJ6BCtU0hI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWJ6BCtU0hI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) chief Chee Soon Juan sought answers to three population-related questions from Minister of State Sim Ann - who was director of the National Population and Talent Division before she entered politics.

What is the Government's population target for Singapore, Dr Chee wanted to know. Could the optimal population be based on how happily Singaporeans can live here? And can foreign PMETs (professionals, managers, executives and technicians) be assessed on a points system and allowed to work in the country only when jobs cannot be filled by Singaporeans?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think she herself is also chut pattern! As she talks, she sways her head from left to right and smiles her toothy smile; very giddy leh! This is what I call chut pattern. Knn I just don't understand why being so scholarly, she has to stoop so low and hit below the belt. Pure personal attacks and insults on Dr Chee. Surely, discerning voters can see through her pattern! She has nothing credible and substantial to debate against the SDP and so she took the easy way out- gutter politics for filthy swine! How apt!:wink: