• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Ann - Five Foot Way Prostitute

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;oORzQ8eW3pQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORzQ8eW3pQ[/video]

Someone's got to advise this bitch that she is no Susie Wong.

She's more like a five foot way prostitute, trying to act all flirty, coy and demure. You can still find some of these cheap prostitutes if you take a wander along the five foot way of Desker Road. They try to sell themselves exactly like this five foot way bitch. Most of them have better teeth though.

This five foot way prostitute needs to either invest in a fan to shield her teeth when she starts acting coy and demure or see an orthodontist very quickly to get her teeth fixed.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have yet to hear F**k Me Hard speak at an election rally. For someone who has reached major heights in the corporate world with Stand Chart, it's disappointing but not unexpected she is leaving it to S. Iswaran and Lim Hng Kiang to spread the PAP message.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have yet to hear F**k Me Hard speak at an election rally. For someone who has reached major heights in the corporate world with Stand Chart, it's disappointing but not unexpected she is leaving it to S. Iswaran and Lim Hng Kiang to spread the PAP message.
[video=youtube;2tHnFBFVJa4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHnFBFVJa4[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
where's your shot at desker road? pls get sim ann photo. I hope that will make TS happy.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's more like a five foot way prostitute, trying to act all flirty, coy and demure. You can still find some of these cheap prostitutes if you take a wander along the five foot way of Desker Road. They try to sell themselves exactly like this five foot way bitch. Most of them have better teeth though.

This five foot way prostitute needs to either invest in a fan to shield her teeth when she starts acting coy and demure or see an orthodontist very quickly to get her teeth fixed.

What an apt description! But some old tikos who patronize five foot way wholes like her kind of teeth. It gives more friction when doing blow jobs. Sim Ann must be very good at that, don't believe go ask LHL.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Leongsam will be cooperative with the police to provide the details of these people who anyhow insinuate and call Sim Ann prostitute.

Even if you don't agree with a person, it is very wrong to give low blow to smear a person as a prostitute.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;y-z9jPoFvhQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-z9jPoFvhQ[/video]

I did not notice this before, but Jeanette's expression in the screenshot looks like doge.

TzVjIXv2.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
always look at the positive side. a gor kar ki prostitute is way better than a got kar ki wide cheebye.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait to rebutt by pinkie how? Dont b a disgrace. Her cheese pie is for everyone. Kena scold song boh.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope Leongsam will be cooperative with the police to provide the details of these people who anyhow insinuate and call Sim Ann prostitute.

Even if you don't agree with a person, it is very wrong to give low blow to smear a person as a prostitute.

We are happy to call her anything we want..if you are not happy with it, then don't fucking read it.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
always look at the positive side. a gor kar ki prostitute is way better than a got kar ki wide cheebye.

The bad news is that she was a President scholar, educated at great expense - at our expense.
A scholar behaving like the scum of society.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you know the definition of a prostitute?
I think it suits her and all the white scums to a T.

put (oneself or one's talents) to an unworthy or corrupt use for personal or financial gain.
"his willingness to prostitute himself to the worst instincts of the electorate"

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

she got what it takes to be a mamasan