• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Chok Tong was BOOed at Marine Parade, says former Straits Times's Seah Chiang Nee

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Goh Chok Tong was BOOed at Marine Parade, says former Straits Times's Seah Chiang

whaha lao goh better die then suffer like this.
don die also no use

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Goh Chok Tong was BOOed at Marine Parade, says former Straits Times's Seah Chiang

whaha lao goh better die then suffer like this.
don die also no use

U die first la. Since u so unhappy. U bring your whole family with u hor! Make sure ur kids die first.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From Seah Chiang Nee's Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010045091323&fref=nf&pnref=story

Marine Parade:
Bookies make their call Sept 5, 2015

It’s clear to me that the PAP has to work a lot harder in several group wards, including Marine Parade, despite the candidacy of Mr. Goh Chok Tong, and East Coast if they want to win. Both constituencies were, of course, won by PAP in the last election with not-so-wide margins.

Some say Jalan Besay GRC, too but I am less certain about this.
Friends tell me the buzz in these places is high.

And true to tradition, the bookies are active. Wish I have access to all their bets.
One group of dialect-speaking uncles in Marine Parade is taking on Workers Party to win, offering a handicap of 2,000 votes to the PAP.

This means they can collect only if PAP loses by more than 2,000 votes.
Of course, we know bookies can win and can also lose – but the handicap does provide some sort of barometer of sentiment on the ground.

An apolitical friend who was attending a church cell group meeting in a flat on Friday said she overheard that Mr. Goh Chok Tong was was received by some residents, especially housewives, earlier that afternoon.

The place is part of Marine Parade. But she said a group had booed him (no reason mentioned).

The general feeling is that the ruling party can lose two or three more GRC’s.

A remisier friend opined that the surging opposition efforts coupled with the PAP uncertainties (minus Lee Kuan Yew) are adding to the stock market weakness.

The decline is global in nature (led by China) but talk of a major PAP upset, not just two or three constituencies, is adding to the nervousness, he said. “People will sell as a precaution and buy back when things become clearer,” he added.

By Seah Chiang Nee

jw5

Loyal

He can respond accordingly:

"The more you boo me, the more I will try to talk in Parliament even more!"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

He can respond accordingly

For a moment I thought he'll say:"If no one booed, I'll be worried!" :eek::eek::eek:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wooden: If I am not booed at, then I worry.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He can respond accordingly:

"The more you boo me, the more I will try to talk in Parliament even more!"

You mean like taking a leaf out of Ng Eng Heng's chapter!:biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wooden: Boo all you want. I speak one time in 5 years, high impact.

jw5

Loyal

He can say:

"The more you boo me, the more I will worry about it even more!" :biggrin:

For a moment I thought he'll say:"If no one booed, I'll be worried!" :eek::eek::eek:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Such hooligans, these opposition supporters!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

He can say:

"The more you boo me, the more I will worry about it even more!" :biggrin:

Boo is good. If no Booing, then i worry :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boo is good. If no Booing, then i worry :biggrin:

What's wrong with booing? Pro-wrestlers and footballers kena booed all the time. Don't expect the whole world to grovel at your feet and kiss your ass. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's wrong with booing? Pro-wrestlers and footballers kena booed all the time. Don't expect the whole world to grovel at your feet and kiss your ass. :wink:

He is lucky just booing. Would have been great if slippers and rotten eggs were thrown at him.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The tsunami to cleanse Stinkapore into Singapore is building up
But do not take it easy
Continue your efforts all the way and make it happen

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He is lucky just booing. Would have been great if slippers and rotten eggs were thrown at him.

That is reserved for WP candidates. We grassroots plan to parade them through the streets of Marine Parade for the local residents to mock and jeer at them. Here's a glimpse of what we intend to do to WP members, especially Low, Lim and He Ting Ru, after WP loses.

[video=youtube;VTjtXswrKso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTjtXswrKso[/video]

Orgasm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please give him more boo , then our Swiss Standard of living will come true, hopefully.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

pundek ...ah pu neh neh.
u wan 3leg por lam par.
tomorrow morning go amk wait for pap to see your jiao bin then get $20 ntuc voucher
U die first la. Since u so unhappy. U bring your whole family with u hor! Make sure ur kids die first.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

"booed at, shoe thrown at you or suicide bomber?"

jw5

Loyal

Maybe he will say this tomorrow:

"The more you boo me, the more I will refer to the entire family as exceptional even more!" :biggrin: