• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feeling depress after buying things and throwing

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure anyone has this behavior. I have this habit of buying things and throwing them away after realizing I dislike them. Especially clothes.
Latest item was a progressive spectacle over the weekend, wearing it I feel giddy, I was frustrated as this was my 3rd attempt getting a different type of lens. I throw it away and it costs me $500. :eek: I threw away many clothes and not donating it due to frustrations becos when at home somehow they become either too small or too big, but look nice in shop ,:*:
I threw 3 progressive specs altogether, I threw shoes, bags, and many more. What is this sickness known as ?

To prevent it from happening again, I swore not to shop for anything from now, besides eating.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to worry….you are merely suffering from a momentary bout of consumer fucktarditis….one remedy is to hide your credit cards and forget where you put them. Easily done since you are not wearing your progressive 'spects'.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to worry….you are merely suffering from a momentary bout of consumer fucktarditis….one remedy is to hide your credit cards and forget where you put them. Easily done since you are not wearing your progressive 'spects'.

Your search - consumer fuckarditis - did not match any documents.
Cannot find this in google, but sounds a appropriate term :wink:hopefully scientist come out with a drug for this.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they call it 'mental illness'. But u can get a second opinion if it helps.

I believes is kind of mental illness too. I know of people who likes to buy and buy. but they never throw nor depress, only endup with debts.
For me is no debt, buy and buy, throw and throw, depress and depress.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks nano.

the authors behaviour matches mine.

I threw all my hp cover after I bought 1 new. The new is spoilt n I need to use back any1 of those I threw. Endup I need to buy again wtf.

will read more on ocd n cure.

gum sia dr nano

I threw all traces of everything ..payslips bills n when apply for jobs I couldn't produce them.
I threw computer mouse that r functioning , tv, , speakrrs

Oh god im mad...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kanina, you buy $1500 wallet for girl, then throw away?

kanina
Luckily the bag is hers else I might throw. Not meant as joke.
however I threw many girls away in my younger years. Now don't have this privilege anymore.