• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caught on Video Vivian Bala fled mins after encountering Dr CSJ 6. Sept @ Bukit Tmah

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Caught on Video Vivian Bala fled mins after encountering Dr CSJ 6. Sept @ Bukit T

Watch properly. he took selfless with few people and fled, camera caught him going to his car.

I will add Youtube titile text which can not be seen on mobile devices and only on PCs to highlight the moment he fled. Time marker 5 Mins 45 Sec into video.

I was supposed to be sleeping at that time, I worked night shift and did many web things to humtum LEEgime. So sleepy. Only got up to interview CSJ after 3 hrs sleep. Falling sick myself. Dental Gum infection coming. The previous night went to CSJ Rally to interview him, but he was too tired after rally and an hour signing autographs for long Q of book buyers.

As always thanks for the vids Uncle Yap. Do take good care we have another few days more to kick vile PAP's asses.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Caught on Video Vivian Bala fled mins after encountering Dr CSJ 6. Sept @ Bukit T

As always thanks for the vids Uncle Yap. Do take good care we have another few days more to kick vile PAP's asses.

My take is LHL is fully prepared to rig the fucking vote counts, as he did not give Ang Pao, his father mati, and grounds all turned against LEEgime, he is NOT SHOWING PANIC. The only reason for so is, he is all set to FIX THE VOTE COUNTS!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

VB is the original BLACK MOUSE that LHL was talking about.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My take is LHL is fully prepared to rig the fucking vote counts, as he did not give Ang Pao, his father mati, and grounds all turned against LEEgime, he is NOT SHOWING PANIC. The only reason for so is, he is all set to FIX THE VOTE COUNTS!

any suggestion to prevent that if that indeed happens.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

any suggestion to prevent that if that indeed happens.

No civilized lawful method can enforce fairness against LEEgime.

I will make a video ASAP to explain and expose.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i have the same FOOking nightmare

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What can he say? In the rally the night before, CSJ asked him a question, knowing
that VB will be watching. You think he's got bolls?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

vivan core focus is on selfies,he is scared.

KouRyu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sabai dee mai? You better exercise your rights to kick them hard.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

watch the awesome speech by dr chee at uob plaza.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What can he say? In the rally the night before, CSJ asked him a question, knowing
that VB will be watching. You think he's got bolls?

I thought the answer is pretty obvious! How can a charbor has balls?:wink: Boobs only!:biggrin:

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah.

he left bcos his favourite mee siam stall was closed.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good documentary video. As expected, the MSM news basically show the FAP in action and almost nothing else. UY's video clips will fill the gaps. From the video, it seems that CSJ is more warmly received by the young families and the Uncles and Aunties.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle Yap! You are a bit too sensitive!

Maybe he doesn't want to be seen with CSJ!

Because CSJ is always seen as a liability to the PAP!

Not fled like what you have described so dramatically!

Not getting enough sleep can make you a bit seow!

I didn't know Vivian is so popular with the residents! So many wants to take pictures with him! Maybe he is handsome?

It's a tough fight for CSJ! A much mellowed politician!