• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caught on Video Vivian Bala fled mins after encountering Dr CSJ 6. Sept @ Bukit Tmah

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Video coming!

Latest famiLEE LEEgime's political stunt: FLEE-ABOUT @ Walk-ABOUT

Good ah!

OMG! Video processing is damn slow.. taking hours. I set bit rate and resolution too high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCsrn-BpgnU

[video=youtube;wCsrn-BpgnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCsrn-BpgnU[/video]

Audio is poor because the Camera man had connected the tiny microphone instead of the wireless one, but they past to me the wireless one! Halfway into the interview they realized the mistake and past me the tiny clip mic. KNN!

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Caught on Video Vivian Bala fled mins after encountering Dr CSJ 6. Sept @ Bukit T

720 is good enough.

1080 my eyes will crack.

480 is just so so.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Caught on Video Vivian Bala fled mins after encountering Dr CSJ 6. Sept @ Bukit T

Shit I set the rendering bit rate to 12000
finally done

Coming SDP walk about video & SDA interview w Desmond Lim.

I will upload these 2 tomorrow. Sleepy like hell now...

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking Chicken MIW fled about instead of walk about!

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Video coming!

Latest famiLEE LEEgime's political stunt: FLEE-ABOUT @ Walk-ABOUT

Good ah!

OMG! Video processing is damn slow.. taking hours. I set bit rate and resolution too high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCsrn-BpgnU

Minimum 720P. 1080P lagi shoik, can see them run away CLEARLY.

Next time, let it processed finish first, then post message here. No need ken chiong. No waiting on our part.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

To be fair I did not see that bastard money wasting irresponsible minister fleeing the scene as what you said.

In fact it seem to me he was taking his time enjoying the photo moments with voters.

Uncle Yap why you look so shabby on camera this time?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ROFL he didn't even step inside the market so what's the point of him coming?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

ROFL he didn't even step inside the market so what's the point of him coming?

Perhaps this pondek just finished visiting the market and on his way out taking last photos with supporters.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Perhaps this pondek just finished visiting the market and on his way out taking last photos with supporters.

Nigger bala who overspent on the yog but still gave crap food to the kid volunteers.

Anyway uncle yap would have mentioned if he visited the market let's see what he says

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...and he insulted the volunteers as being rich or corrupt.

Thambyah's reply was sui sui. There are many volunteers who are in it coz of altruism. Or to repay a particular entity.

My aunt, touching 80, now goes to an old folks' home twice a week to help out coz when her spouse was there for almost a year, they could not pay after 6 months and that nursing home permitted the old man to continue till up-lorry.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Run run run! Days are coming!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

CSJ seemed at ease answering the first reporter...the yap started his yapping and he could not wait to get away.

My fave yap question....what do you think lhl is thinking now....after that csj cldnt wait to get away from the moron.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be fair I did not see that bastard money wasting irresponsible minister fleeing the scene as what you said.

In fact it seem to me he was taking his time enjoying the photo moments with voters.

Uncle Yap why you look so shabby on camera this time?

Watch properly. he took selfless with few people and fled, camera caught him going to his car.

I will add Youtube titile text which can not be seen on mobile devices and only on PCs to highlight the moment he fled. Time marker 5 Mins 45 Sec into video.

I was supposed to be sleeping at that time, I worked night shift and did many web things to humtum LEEgime. So sleepy. Only got up to interview CSJ after 3 hrs sleep. Falling sick myself. Dental Gum infection coming. The previous night went to CSJ Rally to interview him, but he was too tired after rally and an hour signing autographs for long Q of book buyers.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, I was eating in the market only saw CSJ & SDP. No PAP. Vivian just came when CSJ was interviewed by foreign media reporter. I saw them came to maket tot he will be going up the market. When he fled I was busy doing interview, did not noticed. I suggested CSJ to handshake with him so camera can capture body languages of them both. But the camera man told me Vivian already fled during my interview. LOL!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Minister also Siam.
Imagine if you send CSJ into parliament.
Vile pappies will run for cover!
Vote CSJ!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://youtu.be/vQaOaiJ5fo4

Slow motion replay short clip highlighting moment of Vivian Balakrisnan fleeing Bukit Timah Market as CSJ was being interviewed by me.

I had no idea what actually was happening behind me, during the interview, but when I viewed while editing the video much later, I realized camera caught him fleeing. LOL!

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://youtu.be/5Bpff44IMcs

Video from SDP CSJ Walk-About @ Bukit Timah Market recorded before that Vivian Bala fleeing scene during CSJ's interview.