• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Appeal to East Coast, Marine Parade & ALL voters...Yr turn to do 'national service'!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-Appeal-to-EC-n-M-Parade-voters-Yr-turn-to-do-national-service-by

Yesterday 5:51 PMhttp://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
imba1328 http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Hall of Fame
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/uploads/avatars/avatar_962.jpg?dateline=1392129133
Voting the best oppositions into parliament to check n balance the political systems here n improve lives of all Singaporeans.... We need to have another minority party in parliament to learn the rope n put pressure on the government so that nothing can be monopolized..... And think about it....it is only healthy n we have an alternate party who is familiar with the system to turn to IF one of these days the government failed us for whatever reasons...

A good balance would be about 30% oppositions...

We in Aljunied did our NS in 2011, n marked improvement can be seened with the government. Now it's yr turn to think of the National issues when u vote... TC are local issues any manager can managed...if the playing field is level...

Hot issues for PAP to address:
A-Promise no GST increase for next 5 years,
B-Cut minister and top civil servants pay by up to 70% or tax them 50%,
C-Opt-out system for CPF minimum sum,
D-Let COE price come down by easing supply,
E-Foreigners issue
Else vote Opp.http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/smilies/cool.gif

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Appeal to East Coast, Marine Parade & ALL voters...Yr turn to do 'national servic

Indeed, vote out the FAP and scrap the TC scam! Stop politicizing on the municipal issues. Pass the responsibility on municipal issues back to the HDB and other govt stat boards. Allow the MPs to focus on NATIONAL ISSUES!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Appeal to East Coast, Marine Parade & ALL voters...Yr turn to do 'national servic

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal

WHAT!!!?!! why the Aljunied silent MPs not enough... we rather have SDP with CSJ in the parliament than this wayang party who have done nothing for 5 yrs and only talk about issues during election time... we need MPs who are more vocal than this WP team. I say NO to WP!
I will rather give chance to SDP, and see what they can do.
too bad I'm an Aljunied resident and will vote PAP since SDP is not contesting...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many daring youngsters will put He Ting Ru in parliament?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

WHAT!!!?!! why the Aljunied silent MPs not enough... we rather have SDP with CSJ in the parliament than this wayang party who have done nothing for 5 yrs and only talk about issues during election time... we need MPs who are more vocal than this WP team. I say NO to WP!
too bad I'm an Aljunied resident and will vote PAP since SDP is not contesting...
U r Opp and u r voting PAP?? Don't make sense

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal

U r Opp and u r voting PAP?? Don't make sense

neither, but given a choice I rather vote PAP in Aljunied than this useless WP who only comes alive and discuss issues during election time... that Pritam guy was so useless he only talk about AHPETC FMSS saga in the recent rally than during the palimen session... I say again, SDP should be given a chance in parlimen, we already know what WP does in the parlimen for 5 years and they are useless... maybe SDP can do better

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't preach your fucking selfish logic here. You are not looking at the problems Singaporeans faced you are looking for someone who to solve your personal problems in quick time.
You sure look like one who will let others fuck your wife or mother over a small quarrel.
Keep in touch mate, I may be of help to you.

Last edited:

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

u are insane to come up with
such a statement.
u must be a pr.
save your effort.you cannot vote.
go back to your own country

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

u are insane to come up with

Truth be told, if SDP & WP were contesting in AJ GRC, I would be scrutinizing both sides of the candidates for a long time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The WP had voted against the Population White Paper. Not sure how 'wayang' this could be. :wink:

Obvious PAP shill is obvious.