• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners Can Now Be Property Agents In Singapore! Yay! Costs Coming Down!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A reader recently sent us this Facebook post by Mr Daniel Anil Das, who produced shocking evidence that foreigners are now allowed to be real restate or property agents in Singapore. He has produced a letter from the Council For Estate Agencies informing him that as long as foreigners fulfill its criteria, they will be allowed to register as estate agents!

Hello my dear RES friends, and fellow citizens

It was brought to my attention about foreigners being RES(real estate salesperson)..I didn't believe that so I wrote in to CEA, which had a prompt response.

We as RES, have already been fighting for every dollar, and now we have to share this with foreigners?Apparently, this is also in the financial planning sector as well..now my question is, are these two industries really in need of foreigners? or is it because these foreigners "add value" to the foreigners coming in? These have been taken care of by the PR holders..so why EP? Can any of my learned friends explain this policy?

My vote is hanging on the balance now..Sidd and Ms.Q, here is your evidence..

res-foreigners-being-estate-agents.jpg

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/foreigners-break-rice-bowls-property-agents-too

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
As landlord, I like foreign agents the best, they can pull in foreign buyers and tenants form their home countries without even them coming to Singapore, sinkie agents only good at waiting for durian to drop by waiting for foreigners to come to Singapore, too late already. Sinkies are doomed.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is great news especially during this period. PAP is doing its best to give jobs to foreigners instead of undeserving lazy sinkies.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
when will F Trash be Cabinet ministers or Perm Sec........... will save this nation lots of money for same mess!!