• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling’s new status as a mum is a weakness: Cheo Chai Chen of NSP

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fellow full of rubbish. Opposition had for the longest time been infested with clowns like him. It no wonder voters despite their dislike for pap would still cast their votes for them than to support this type of oppositions.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fellow full of rubbish. Opposition had for the longest time been infested with clowns like him. It no wonder voters despite their dislike for pap would still cast their votes for them than to support this type of oppositions.

We have infestation of clowns, like Lim Sway Sway, MBT, Abang 50 years, TPL, the list is exhaustive.....

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
In some quick thinking, Tin responded via a Facebook post (shared below) to score a few political points. She defended working mums on how “many mums face pressures to choose between motherhood and career”.

She went on to defend the youngest candidate of the three-corner fight – WP’s Chen – with her endorsement of youth. She said that youth should not be seen as a disadvantage, adding that it is good that “young Singaporeans are willing to stand up for their beliefs and work hard to achieve a better future for our country”.

tin-pei-ling-cheo-chai-chen.jpg
[/COLOR]

If every single FB post is truly made by TPL then she would have violated election laws last year. I doubt it's her, it's probably one of her better and more mature PR managers.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If every single FB post is truly made by TPL then she would have violated election laws last year. I doubt it's her, it's probably one of her better and more mature PR managers.

It's like your mother substitute your wife to give blowjob to bangalahs in the dark behind the scenes?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I am not referring to that group. Those will vote for any opposition member. Even if you put a dog there, they will vote for the dog instead of PAP.

I am talking about the swing (middle) voters. The are the deciding factor now and Cheo just did TPL a big favour by her motherhood statement, and also critcising WP's Chen as young and as such inexperience.

Please will somebody take down this destructive NSP.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Doggy tail showing eh, ero?

He was sdp mp and cadre at the time when chiam was ousted. Very suspicious character like you.

Sergeant, did your PAP masters pay you overtime to work weekends? Trying to pissed the middle voter yet again?

KNN, PAP IB.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NSP doing a good job to assist TPL in Macpherson. I will write a report to recommend that they get bonus for all the hard work.

Can also recommend your PAP IB bosses to promote forummer Sergeant Mojito to Master Sergeant? He is doing a good job to piss the middle voters towards PAP.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like your mother substitute your wife to give blowjob to bangalahs in the dark behind the scenes?

nope. my mother is dead. that's your mother there giving blowjobs to bangalahs. your wife is right here with me as I fuck her infront of the PC. can you hear her moan? she is liking it as she says she can never get satisfied with you because your dick is smaller than a tootpick.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheo just scored an own goal for the NSP.

How could a party like NSP can even exist to fight for Singaporeans where they are a bunch of losers and clowns ?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TPL is going to say thank you to her supporters tonight and special thanks to Cheo CHEW Chen of NSP.