• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee Soon Juan - SDP GE2015 Rally Speech at Petir Road on 4 Sep 2015

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trending on Facebook: A voter has supposedly written a heartfelt note and pledged a $100 donation to the Singapore Democratic Party’s Chee Soon Juan.

chee-soon-juan-sdp-donation.jpg

The note is believed to have been written after Chee gave a rousing rally speech at Choa Chu Kang Stadium on Thursday night, Sept. 3, his first in 15 years.

The note referenced the buying of Häagen-Dazs ice cream — a topic brought up by Chee at his rally — where he gave an anecdote about how his penny-pinching ways to keep up with the standard of living in Singapore meant that he cannot buy ice cream for his children.

This was what he said during his rally speech:

“I know what it feels like to keep counting your dollars and trying to cut down on expenses. When you need to see a doctor, buy that extra packet of milk, choose a better quality cooking oil, you are always checking the price to see if you can afford it. I understand.

Sometimes I go to Giant to buy groceries, and once in a while, I want to buy some ice cream for my children. So I go to the freezer and I take a look at the prices and immediately I discount Ben & Jerry’s, Häagen-Dazs. I look at Wall’s ice cream and I think of getting a tub. And my wife comes along and says, ‘Maybe it is better if you get it if it’s on sale.’ I know. I know what it is like to count your every dollar. At times like this, the worst thing to have are people who are out of touch with reality and make policies that affect you and how you live. [Applause]

If they don’t understand, if they don’t understand the difficulties that you face, then how can they help you?”

http://mothership.sg/2015/09/voter-gives-chee-soon-juan-vote-of-confidence-heartfelt-note-of-hope-s100-for-ice-cream/

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee Soon Juan Epic Election Rally Speech (English) GE2015 at Choa Chu Kang Stadium on 3rd Sept

watch Dr Chee From 15:21 onward

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
"No, I cannot leave,
I will not leave,
This is my home,
I know of no other,
I was born Singaporean
I was raised Singaporean
And I will die Singaporean"

inspirational Dr. Chee

sdp-chee-soon-juan-3-sep.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
"No, I cannot leave,
I will not leave,
This is my home,
I know of no other,
I was born Singaporean
I was raised Singaporean
And I will die Singaporean"

You want to introduce him to the wild wild wet of Thailand after this Election ah ?:biggrin:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trending on Facebook: A voter has supposedly written a heartfelt note and pledged a $100 donation to the Singapore Democratic Party’s Chee Soon Juan.

chee-soon-juan-sdp-donation.jpg

The note is believed to have been written after Chee gave a rousing rally speech at Choa Chu Kang Stadium on Thursday night, Sept. 3, his first in 15 years.

The note referenced the buying of Häagen-Dazs ice cream — a topic brought up by Chee at his rally — where he gave an anecdote about how his penny-pinching ways to keep up with the standard of living in Singapore meant that he cannot buy ice cream for his children.

This was what he said during his rally speech:

“I know what it feels like to keep counting your dollars and trying to cut down on expenses. When you need to see a doctor, buy that extra packet of milk, choose a better quality cooking oil, you are always checking the price to see if you can afford it. I understand.

Sometimes I go to Giant to buy groceries, and once in a while, I want to buy some ice cream for my children. So I go to the freezer and I take a look at the prices and immediately I discount Ben & Jerry’s, Häagen-Dazs. I look at Wall’s ice cream and I think of getting a tub. And my wife comes along and says, ‘Maybe it is better if you get it if it’s on sale.’ I know. I know what it is like to count your every dollar. At times like this, the worst thing to have are people who are out of touch with reality and make policies that affect you and how you live. [Applause]

If they don’t understand, if they don’t understand the difficulties that you face, then how can they help you?”

http://mothership.sg/2015/09/voter-gives-chee-soon-juan-vote-of-confidence-heartfelt-note-of-hope-s100-for-ice-cream/

11988736_10153688800471383_1344876534297996225_n.jpg

do you know me now

I am what I am...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dr Chee is truly speaking from his heart. He don't even read from a script. Holland Bukit Timah voters this is a great opportunity that you only possess to vote for a people's voice to represent you. Vote for Dr. Chee and his team.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee is truly speaking from his heart. He don't even read from a script. Holland Bukit Timah voters this is a great opportunity that you only possess to vote for a people's voice to represent you. Vote for Dr. Chee and his team.

Yes I cant give my vote to him as my area is WP.....
For the sake of all Singaporeans please help us vote him in.
Be courageous like aljunied hougang voters and potong pasir before that.....and recent punggol voters.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I cant give my vote to him as my area is WP.....
For the sake of all Singaporeans please help us vote him in.
Be courageous like aljunied hougang voters and potong pasir before that.....and recent punggol voters.

If Holland-Bukit Timah GRC voters continue to vote for Vivian Bala, they will have 5 more years to repent.

The are fucking privileged to have the messiah appearing in their GRC.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Petir Road speech is the greatest rally speech I've heard. Moved me to tears. He was speaking like a Southern Baptist minister. Obama's "yes, we can" speech was delivered with a teleprompter; Chee didn't even use a script.

Kudos. The Messiah is here.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Petir Road speech is the greatest rally speech I've heard. Moved me to tears. He was speaking like a Southern Baptist minister. Obama's "yes, we can" speech was delivered with a teleprompter; Chee didn't even use a script.

Kudos. The Messiah is here.

PAP now regrets for not saving Kong Hee. For he was the only other one who could match Dr Chee :smile: