• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee Soon Juan - SDP GE2015 Rally Speech at Petir Road on 4 Sep 2015

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Video and audio out of sync :(

Is there a better video of this Dr Chee's speech at Petir road Sept 4th?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Video and audio out of sync :(

Is there a better video of this Dr Chee's speech at Petir road Sept 4th?

Sorry, not right now. This is the only one available now.

May be in a day or two, we may have a better one. Will post a better copy if there is one then.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, not right now. This is the only one available now.

May be in a day or two, we may have a better one. Will post a better copy if there is one then.

Ah Cosmos ah, fyi there is sound of somebody playing game also.
Anyway thanks for video.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;EUKpqmY-FKk]https://youtu.be/EUKpqmY-FKk[/video]

This one has no audio issue. All good.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP painted CSJ as siao kow all these years ...he doesn't look like a kow or siao leh.

In fact, he is more sensible than the bunch of sheeps.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 50 years of brainwashing by a party-controlled media, the lack of discerning power by the SGs is completely understandable. Let's not be too hard on the 60%.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 50 years of brainwashing by a party-controlled media, the lack of discerning power by the SGs is completely understandable. Let's not be too hard on the 60%.

The 60.1% 认贼作父 calling a traitor as founding father.....
Naturally they'll mistake CSJ the true patriot son of Singapore as someone bad.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they still remain brain washed than they need to b 're educated'...but I believe its too late...their attitude is fucked...with shit attitude like ' I vote pap to get upgrading'. 'I vote pap but I hope opposition win'. I really dont know wat to say...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they still remain brain washed than they need to b 're educated'...but I believe its too late...their attitude is fucked...with shit attitude like ' I vote pap to get upgrading'. 'I vote pap but I hope opposition win'. I really dont know wat to say...

I watched Chinese news 2 days ago and one uncle was telling a PAP candidate about senior citizen concession for booking badminton courts at the CC or SRC. He was very concerned that the concession was given to the 1st and 2nd senior citizens, but not the 3rd in the group.

He wants the government to extend the concession to the 3rd senior citizen booking the courts.

KNN, how much savings are we looking at ? $2 or $3 ? Because of that, fucking old uncle will vote for PAP ?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I watched Chinese news 2 days ago and one uncle was telling a PAP candidate about senior citizen concession for booking badminton courts at the CC or SRC. He was very concerned that the concession was given to the 1st and 2nd senior citizens, but not the 3rd in the group.

He wants the government to extend the concession to the 3rd senior citizen booking the courts.

KNN, how much savings are we looking at ? $2 or $3 ? Because of that, fucking old uncle will vote for PAP ?

Bro, cannot blame these old uncles lah. :smile:

Fifty years of one-party rule, and one "government" newspaper have done a lot of damage.

That's why I work so hard for the SDP. We wish to bring compassion back to our society, especially the young, the old and the weak and disabled.

In short, we need to make our society less materialistic and more compassionate.

As what Dr Chee said in his speech last nite, the biggest damage that the PAP has done to us is actually the damage it has done to our MIND, making us fearful and selfish.

We need to change our mind and put the "soul" back to our nation.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, cannot not blame these old uncles lah. :smile:

Fifty years of one-party rule, and one "government" newspaper have done a lot of damage.

That's why I work so hard for the SDP. We wish to bring compassion back to our society, especially the young, the old and the weak and disabled.

In short, we need to make our society less materialistic and more compassionate.

As what Dr Chee said in his speech last nite, the biggest damage that the PAP has done to us is actually the damage it has done to our MIND, making us fearful and selfish.

We need to change our mind and put the "soul" back to our nation.

You are right. And Dr Chee's speech has touched many hearts, I believe.

The part about his family living in a 3-room flat, and that he couldn't have asked for a better place to raise his children because he wanted them to living among the poor to know humility and learn compassion.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The 60.1% 认贼作父 calling a traitor as founding father.....
Naturally they'll mistake CSJ the true patriot son of Singapore as someone bad.

Yes, the truth is being white-washed and horribly distorted by that fucking traitor, his traitor son and their traitor cronies. But like Dr Chee, I have confidence in Singaporeans that they will slowly see the truth. And the truth will set us all free. (I mean this in a secular way).