• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Listening to the Ministers is so frightening

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/09/04/listening-to-the-ministers-is-so-frightening/
[h=2]Listening to the Ministers is so frightening[/h]

dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png

September 4th, 2015 |
PostAuthorIcon.png

Author: Contributions

Minister Chan Chun Sing

With GE fever on, I watched both sessions of the live debates on Ch 5 and 8
on the GE. I heard Chan Chun Sing and Lawrence Wong and their strong beliefs on
the right things that the PAP has done in the past. I have no doubt about the
strength of their faith. They truly and sincerely believe in what they were
doing with all honesty and conviction. And it is so scary.

Chan Chun Sing spent a big deal of time stressing on the importance of trust
and claiming that the PAP had the full trust of the people and that it was this
trust by the people that had brought us here today. Lawrence was saying that he
was so proud of what the PAP had done to prove how good the PAP was.

I wish I was present to ask them a few questions but since that was not
possible maybe I shall pose the questions here and hopefully they could read it
and give me an answer.

1. 1. The PAP had legislated away the people’s life savings, including mine,
      without the people’s consent or my consent. Does Chan Chun Sing think the people
      still trust the PAP? I for one would not trust the PAP with my life savings. I
      want my money back, every cent of it. Is there a breach of trust? And to
      Lawrence, is he proud of what the PAP has done about the people’s CPF savings?
      The PAP brought in 2m foreigners and turned many of them into citizens without
      seeking the consent of the people. Many people, including me, would not consent
      to it. Does Chan Chun Sing think the people still trust the PAP? And to
      Lawrence, is this something he is proud of?

1. 2. The PAP is forcing the people to pay for the MediShield Life Insurance,
      compulsory, without asking the people for their permission. And the people would
      have to pay for this for the rest of their life, emptying every single cent they
      have in their Medisave Minimum Sum accounts in a matter of time. The Medisave
      grants and the premiums in the future are not fixed. I can imagine that after
      all my Medisave Minimum Sum has been ‘gasak’, and if I live long enough, I would
      risk to go behind bars for not able to pay the premiums. Is this about trust or
      is this daylight robbery? Is Lawrence also proud of this?

1. 3. The govt signed the CECA with India allowing unrestrained entry of
      millions of Indians to work here and causing many Singaporeans to lose their
      jobs. Is this an issue of trust? Does Chan Chun Sing think the people still
      trust the PAP to sign more of such agreements? Is Lawrence proud of the PAP
      signing such agreements?

Has the PAP breached the trust of the people and losing the trust of the
people? If yes, is Lawrence still proud of the PAP?

If no, I think both would answer no and are still very proud of what the PAP
had done, in particular to the above policies, and this is the frightening part.
They cannot see anything wrong in what the PAP had done and going to do if re
elected for another term. They are such staunch and unquestioning believers.

The only glitch in the debate was when Lawrence tried to dig out Chee Soon
Juan’s past for an airing. This is what he is capable of doing. And while on
Chee Soon Juan, it reminds me of another unflattering record of the PAP in its
treatment of political rivals like Chee Soon Juan, JBJ and Tang Liang Hong. All
were bankrupted. Tang fled for his life and Chee was thrown into jail. What
about the sagas involving Roy Ngerng and Amos Yee? Is Lawrence, and for that
matter all the ministers, proud of these records?

Chua
Chin Leng aka Redbean

* The writer blogs at mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said redbean.............!!!
the untrusted talks abt trust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOL
pls wake up sgian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Listening to those turd heads in white only make you disgusted.
No need to be frightened.

Listen to me Escher who speak the truth and only the truth all the time.
Rejoice Singaporeans, your nightmare will soon be over.

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits "minimum wages" in millions to each individual leech aka papee, (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies shouldn't talk about trust.....a subject they dun know anything about.
They should talk about shame.....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappies shouldn't talk about trust.....a subject they dun know anything about.
They should talk about shame.....

Yes PAP should talk about shame and has nothing to be proud of. They are only capable of squeezing the citizens from COE to ERP to impending medishield life. After squeezing, flatten citizens by squashing the country with millions foreigners taking away jobs, public housing, schooling and everything. In short, this govt have done wrong and have nothing to be proud of.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun waste time asking...pappies learn well frm ah Sam...dey put chiu in their ignored list...:biggrin::biggrin:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The end is near for pap and najib also.

[video=youtube;rkELgi6EkNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkELgi6EkNo&feature=share[/video]

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We cannot survive on a glorious past. The glorious past of LKY is nothing to be proud of. This country is still surviving on money collection from the population to fuel its economy. Where are our own multinational company earning foreign exchange, where are our world class product we are selling to the world to earn money for the country. PAP claim to have a world class education system but what do we have to show for with this "world class education". Our scholars are no where to be seen in the world stage either for science, philosophy, literature, etc. What our scholars are doing is basically collecting tax payers money to think of ways to collect more money to pay themselves.
This is what LKY have to show for all his years of absolute power. His only success so far is keeping power within his family.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Minister Chan Chun Sing

Wah Lau, with such a blurr fark look matched with dumb fark wits also can become become MiniSTAR in Sinkieland arh! Sinkies really very generous arh! Where can I sign up for this gravy train, trading Hantu index futures is getting too boring and predictable ..............

[video=youtube;tYJX-v4FdCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJX-v4FdCs[/video]

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are contesting all 89 seats and not having a SINGLE political rally on SUNDAY?
What's happening?
Too many unsold tickets?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May be the Roman Catholics amongst the PAP members could have urged their leaders not to have any rally on Sunday.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are contesting all 89 seats and not having a SINGLE political rally on SUNDAY?
What's happening?
Too many unsold tickets?

I would dare say no tickets were printed in the 1st place!:biggrin: Its free seating with goodies and free transport thrown in. Seats always guaranteed as only cronies and balls carriers attend such rallies.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lau, with such a blurr fark look matched with dumb fark wits also can become become MiniSTAR in Sinkieland arh! Sinkies really very generous arh! Where can I sign up for this gravy train, trading Hantu index futures is getting too boring and predictable ..............

[video=youtube;tYJX-v4FdCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJX-v4FdCs[/video]

only cry babies need to apply but now doors are opened to foreigners .... soon a true blue ahneh who just got his PR the day before will become the next candidate for amk grc and take the helm of FAP

because they make it possible.

then you will soon fill the entire cabinet filled with shitskin