• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Best Non-PAP MP Since 2011?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your reasons?

She is intelligent. She is courageous. She rebuts effectively. She is not afraid to challenge and to taunt the pap. She speaks with her head and her heart. She does not crumble under intense PAP attacks. She reasons with facts. Her arguments and retorts against the pap are convincing. She is the best woman MP in 2011 to 2015 SG Parliament

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is intelligent. She is courageous. She rebuts effectively. She is not afraid to challenge and to taunt the pap. She speaks with her head and her heart. She does not crumble under intense PAP attacks. She reasons with facts. Her arguments and retorts against the pap are convincing. She is the best woman MP in 2011 to 2015 SG Parliament
Wow, you got all my answers! Nothing further to add. For an ang mo phai, she has handled the ground very well. Just slightly behind that Lau Teochew.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, you got all my answers! Nothing further to add. For an ang mo phai, she has handled the ground very well. Just slightly behind that Lau Teochew.

LTK is a good politician. But in terms of presence and effective delivery, SL tops LTK in parliament. That's why I chose SL. as best no-pap MP instead of LTK.

LTK may be a better politician

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He seems too gentlemanly most of the time. I was hoping for more aggression from him. No need to be too polite to mercenaries.

Agree. As a non PAP MP, one must be vocal, courageous, able to rebut and taunt the pap.

CSM is too nice and conciliatory. He cant be very effective in a 3rd world Parliament like SG which is so antagonistic towards Opposition MPs. To be an effective and good Opposition MP, he/she must be like SL who can take pap's nonsense and give them back hard and good

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTK is a good politician. But in terms of presence and effective delivery, SL tops LTK in parliament. That's why I chose SL. as best no-pap MP instead of LTK.

I was massively disappointed with LTK when he kept silent when LHL challenged him on the MSK/WKS incident. He should have just replied YES!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't forget to give due credit to ah lau - for the steady guidance and wisdom so that she doesn't go off-tangent and play into the pappies hands...
He seems too gentlemanly most of the time. I was hoping for more aggression from him. No need to be too polite to mercenaries.
given his credentials and performance in parleement - quite a letdown really, if you ask me

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't forget to give due credit to ah lau - for the steady guidance and wisdom so that she doesn't go off-tangent and play into the pappies hands...

given his credentials and performance in parleement - quite a letdown really, if you ask me

I hope Leon will play the striker's role for the WP when he is in Parliament.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope Leon will play the striker's role for the WP when he is in Parliament.

In fact I see GG, YJJ, CSM, DG as good men and gentlemen. Too gentle for SG's brand of politics. Leon and HTR seem gentle too

We must not just send into parliament whom the pap is comfortable with

We need a little of Nicole, CSJ, TJS to stand up and taunt the pap.

The Opposition MPs we send in must question and make the pap feel uncomfortable

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is the Cao Cao of the Three Kingdom when he addressed the roaring crowd in traditional and classic Teochew!!! He was damned good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard-hitting and precision punches
without being too confrontational!!! Great!!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
that eloquent new indian guy talks like hitler!

he changed so fast. in the tv debate, he sounded so patronising to PAP.

when he step up the rally speech, bloodly hell change 180 degree..quite scarcely siah!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK, SL, CSM, PS, LLL, PEH and Faisal. Who is yours?

Imo, SL is THE best.

sylvia-lim-quah-instagram-cropped.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best is yet to be.

Come Sep 11, 2015. It will be Goh Meng Seng.

He single-handedly thumbed down Michael Palmer and Indranee Rajah, two senior lawyers, the latter a senior counsel touted as Singapore's equivalent of British Queen's Counsel, on national television.

He not only checks on the incumbent, resulting in the early retirement of one of the most hated ministers in Singapore. He also checks on biggest opposition party in Singapore, slapping both the driver and the co-driver.

He brings his protest not just to Hong Lim, but also Hong Kong, despite some SBF forum members insisting that he should go Hong Kan.

A truly multi-tasking politician. Even the forum Boss is a big fan of Goh Meng Seng.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should be the best among all MPs.