• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Best Non-PAP MP Since 2011?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leon Pereira is new hence a bit cautious especially on national TV. I expect this GE to provide him the needed baptism of fire and he will emerge with a lot more firepower.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My favourite Non PAP MP since 2011 is Png Eng Huat. An ordinary chap, not particularly articulate but trying to do his best for fellow Singaporeans. Huat Ah!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sylvia-lim-quah-instagram-cropped.jpg

Imagine a WP team of Song, Rajagopal, Samad and Eric Paine. All races covered.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Song prefers to go HFJ with GoldenDragon lah.
ah song has been warned by sl not to indulge in nefarious activities (esp with gd) that could put her political career / standing at risk...
anyway, taste is different as ah song likes the plumpish / bakbak kind - with lots of water and slippery when wet type...:p

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. All the same points that I would have checked off. She's good. Facts over emotions is important.

She is intelligent. She is courageous. She rebuts effectively. She is not afraid to challenge and to taunt the pap. She speaks with her head and her heart. She does not crumble under intense PAP attacks. She reasons with facts. Her arguments and retorts against the pap are convincing. She is the best woman MP in 2011 to 2015 SG Parliament