• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our Great Father and Motherland! MUST WATCH!! SIBEH TOK KONG!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My prc supplier Whatsapp me yesterday asked me if I've seen military parade I had no clue so asked him what military parade, this were exact words from him - "celebrate our 70th war victory of japan"

I almost drop of my chair, since when is there any Chinese victory over Japan I almost wanted to ask him. Japan surrendered from the American's atom bombs when ever is there any Chinese victory?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My prc supplier Whatsapp me yesterday asked me if I've seen military parade I had no clue so asked him what military parade, this were exact words from him - "celebrate our 70th war victory of japan"

I almost drop of my chair, since when is there any Chinese victory over Japan I almost wanted to ask him. Japan surrendered from the American's atom bombs when ever is there any Chinese victory?

Tiong have been constantly brainwashed by anti-Japanese propaganda.

[video=youtube;xBW1lQw_WrI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBW1lQw_WrI[/video]

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WKS appearing at 9:36

[video=youtube;jDQN5mIKh6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQN5mIKh6M[/video]

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must re-educate them.

Communists propaganda fucked up their brains pretty bad.

They still think Mao is god instead of a mass murderer.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You must re-educate them.

Communists propaganda fucked up their brains pretty bad.

They still think Mao is god instead of a mass murderer.

Its their fucking problem. I'm more concern about brainwashed sinkies

I want him to be my MP