• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Predictions

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hougang, Punggol East, Aljunied, East Coast, Fengshan, Potong Pasir - to the Opposition

MacPherson, Mountbatten, Sengkang West, Holland-BT, MP - very close fights, likely 47% and above

Bishan-TP, Moulmein-Kallang, Bishan-TP, Jurong, Nee Soon, Tg Pagar, Jalan Besar - decent showing, above 42%

All others- No comments

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Predictions like this has been done before. Turns out only 1 or 2 fell in the end. What makes it so special this time?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hougang, Punggol East, Aljunied, East Coast, Fengshan, Potong Pasir - to the Opposition

MacPherson, Mountbatten, Sengkang West, Holland-BT, MP - very close fights, likely 47% and above

Bishan-TP, Moulmein-Kallang, Bishan-TP, Jurong, Nee Soon, Tg Pagar, Jalan Besar - decent showing, above 42%

All others- No comments
Not sure if EC can make it?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
SK West WP KOH CHOON YONG

huat ah........................

all SK West residents pls send Lam Par Min to the columbarium

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if EC can make it?

I see Leon very-the-up and hope EC voters realise that this Ah Leon is easily more than MP calibre. He may have praised the MIW a little but I suspect it is all part of his strategy. Not easy to graduate with double first from Oxford. Most importantly, he has the heart to serve unlike MIWs who serve but looks at the $$$ first. Easily the best candidate from WP this GE. I just hope he is more combative than CSM when in parliament.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap will be shocked and Singaporeans will be pleasantly surprised.

They were not shocked when Aljunied fell in 2011 and my hunch is they wont be shocked if EC and Fengshan goes to WP in 2015. Any other(s) to Opposition will shock them.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All others- No comments
Moulmein-Kallang,
??/

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

All others- No comments

My sentiments too, except the first 3 in 47% criteria very high chance 50-50 while hollandbktimah likely in cat 42%. coz alot of older generation still view dr chee as a loose cannon.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I really hope WP win Marine parade, as they will lose TCJ and GCT. A symbolic move that will disprove the belief that PAP will always rule Singapore when even a former PM is voted out.

To my fellow residents of MP, show the PAP the people are not to be paid lip service, while PAP does whatever they want. Show them we are serious.

Last edited:

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I really hope WP win Marine parade, as they will lose TCJ and GCT. A symbolic move that will disprove the belief that PAP will always rule Singapore when even a former PM is voted out.

To my fellow residents of MP, show the PAP the people are not to be paid lip service, while PAP does whatever they want. Show them we are serious.

lao goh already 74 years old no more stamina, just recovered from cancer operstion and needs healthy rest.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
This WP Team for Marine Parade GRC certainly give you value for money if you vote for them.

Attachments

• marine parade grc.jpg
    marine parade grc.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 3,110

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My sentiments too, except the first 3 in 47% criteria very high chance 50-50 while hollandbktimah likely in cat 42%. coz alot of older generation still view dr chee as a loose cannon.

I suspect Paul Thambyah will play a key role in neutralising the Chee baggage of the past. That is why I placed them in the second tier. Hope you are right on the 50-50 for the 3 SMCs. I would love to be proven wrong.