• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPzi Silence on Samir Salim of Bukit Batok Issue

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had waited a few days before posting this because I wanted to give the PAPzis a chance to deny any involvement in the 'independent' candidacy of Mr Salim Samir. If they had been involved, their integrity and ethics would have been seriously compromised.

Well, they appear to have chosen to remain mouselike silent.

So, we the citizens must ask the PAPzis if and how they are involved in the 3CF in Bukit Batok SMC. And we must ask again and again until they give us a satisfactory answer. If they keep asking WP questions that WP has already answered, I don't see why we can't expect the PAPzis to answer questions they haven't.

ASK! ASK! ASK!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its the usual buat bodoh tactic when they dont want to answer

this aragonace and way of govenning just docent cut it any more
and soon fear and scare tactics wont either

really wonder if them FOOkers have any sort of consicence apart from love of money and power and how they sleep at night
for all they have done and the hypocirsy, all will die a most horrible painful death and spend a million years over eternity in fire

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such blatant betrayal of SGs by the FAP shocking beyond words! The 60% should be quickly informed of it. If they still vote in the FAP regardless, they truly deserve to be replaced by foreigners!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by xingguy PAP supporter helping foreigner to integrate all the way to parliament.

11951752_763914723730414_8177294350204111000_n.jpg

m7dJA9x.jpg

Still have the mentality that "my constituency's opposition MP is not good compare to PAP, so I vote for PAP"?

You have the power to change the composition of our parliament in this GE. Please exercise those powers, and deny PAP a 2/3 majority in parliament.

[video=youtube;QD_4qJwzTkE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD_4qJwzTkE[/video]

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, when PAPzi candidates come round to canvas for votes, please ask them about Mr Samir Salim and the PAPzis' role in his last minute candidacy.

And if they go on to explain how Mr Samir's candidacy was not really last minute blah blah blah, ask them how they know.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, when PAPzi candidates come round to canvas for votes, please ask them about Mr Samir Salim and the PAPzis' role in his last minute candidacy.

And if they go on to explain how Mr Samir's candidacy was not really last minute blah blah blah, ask them how they know.

Can't wait to meet them and ask them if LHL is running in my constituency.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
its the usual buat bodoh tactic when they dont want to answer

this aragonace and way of govenning just docent cut it any more
and soon fear and scare tactics wont either

really wonder if them FOOkers have any sort of consicence apart from love of money and power and how they sleep at night
for all they have done and the hypocirsy, all will die a most horrible painful death and spend a million years over eternity in fire

money is be all n end all for papigs........ even if they want to share, they will only share with F Trashes!!!!!!!!! So vote the traitors out!!!!!!!!1