• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can forget about this erection liao....it's GAME OVER....all a show, except SDP...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point venting and huff and duff. we need 46 Opposition in lumparliament to stop the 50% simple majority to prevent bills to be passed into laws.....but WP and Opposition parties all never bother to tell the voters. This is so important.

Read this thread of mine: http://singsupplies.com/showthread....ao-liao-SIMPLE-MAJORITY-of-50-is-all-it-takes

We're truly screwed....all is a big disneyland show put up by the Opposition parties (except SDP) at the rallies to help peasants to vent and scream and get high, but change is not going to happen.

It's truly over. Game over.

I will be treating this erection like a japanese gameshow and moving all my assets out of Singapore immediately.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can forget about this erection liao....it's GAME OVER....all a show, except SDP..

friend it is for you to tell the voters. If oppo were to say ti it becomes an intimidation and will lose votes.

Get them in to fill up the targeted margin >46% and they will do a good job for you.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Can forget about this erection liao....it's GAME OVER....all a show, except SDP..

friend it is for you to tell the voters. If oppo were to say ti it becomes an intimidation and will lose votes.

Get them in to fill up the targeted margin >46% and they will do a good job for you.

It's not MY JOB to tell the voters....surely you must be kidding.....how am I going to tell the voters when I have no such forum like a rally?

For fuck sake, if the Opposition candidates are not going to jolt the electorate awake, because 99% of them do not know about this 50% simple majority, that's why SDP is truly the only Opposition party, as Dr Wong mentions this, but its viewership is not that high as WP and other Oppostion parties combined.

To say that Opposition will be intimidating voters and will lose votes by stating a little known fact that without 50% Opposition party members in lumparliament, it is all a big wayang, then I tell you this.....you're a mouse if you think this way.

I've never trust anyone who withhold vital info from me that is so important for me to make a big decision. I will feel cheated.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dr Ang Yong Guan of SFP mentioned the 2/3 majority, but I think he got it wrong also.
2/3 majority is to ensure the constitutiion is not changed.
But we need 50% only for a simple majority to change and put into laws any bills tabled in lumparliament.

There you go. We're truly screwed when even Opposition parties do not know this.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must vote for Dr. Wong a Uni. Lecturer!! Lady with lots of Substance!!

She spoke a lots of facts from the ParLeeMent!! most PAP MP are the Yes man!!

No one dare to object when comes to passing the bill!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dr Ang Yong Guan of SFP mentioned the 2/3 majority, but I think he got it wrong also.
2/3 majority is to ensure the constitutiion is not changed.
But we need 50% only for a simple majority to change and put into laws any bills tabled in lumparliament.

There you go. We're truly screwed when even Opposition parties do not know this.

I do not fault the opposition because this slanted playing field is the creation of the PAP & not the opposition.

I have been waiting for decades for the electorate to wake up & now that they are finally doing so & I see the end of the PAP dominance. The PAP will probably retain a slight majority & can do whatever they want because of the fixing. However with the "future" number of opposition members that are going to be voted in I expect LHL to be very busy dealing with the opposition.

Even if the PAP tries to push any unpopular bills the opposition are going to have a field day scrutinizing & debating the details. More cupboards will be opened & when 2019 we may see the end of the PAP:confused:

Or I might be wrong & LHL will loose in AMK:smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No point venting and huff and duff. we need 46 Opposition in lumparliament to stop the 50% simple majority to prevent bills to be passed into laws.....but WP and Opposition parties all never bother to tell the voters. This is so important.

Read this thread of mine: http://singsupplies.com/showthread....ao-liao-SIMPLE-MAJORITY-of-50-is-all-it-takes

We're truly screwed....all is a big disneyland show put up by the Opposition parties (except SDP) at the rallies to help peasants to vent and scream and get high, but change is not going to happen.

I will be treating this erection like a japanese gameshow and moving all my assets out of Singapore immediately.

you can barely get your ASS out of S'pore.................don't talk about ASSets lah

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

wat game over? kong si mi?? it by election strategy.........let them be govt but sweat like hell due to razor thin margin

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alright, I take back on what I said about WP.

Mr Png Yee Huat of WP mentioned about that 50% simple majority in his rally speech on 4th Sep (2nd) day.
You can hear him mentioning it at the 15:00 mark.

Would have like the mention of party whip too...hope other Opposition parties besides WP and SDP speakers can
mention this to the audience at the rally, because this will make the electorate wake up to how important it is
to vote for 46 MPs into lumparliament. Anything less is the same as giving PAP a blank cheque for another 5 years.

It is morally responsible and important to let the electorate know of this 50% simple majority. Very important!