• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's Darryl David is a serial monogamist

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thursday, 3 September 2015

PAP's Darryl David is a serial monogamist!

So funny how the media will play up any scandalous news about opposition politicians but when it comes to the PAP, they won't even touch it with a 10 foot pole. Well, this is not exactly a scandal, but it is somewhat tabloid-y and definately worthy of some attention because we wouldn't want another Yaw Shin Leong or Michael Palmer in Parliament do we?

Did you know that Darryl David is a skirt-chasing serial monogamist? It's not that much of a surprise, as anyone who knew him personally can attest, especially given his past as a media personality before his foray into politics.

But isnt it somewhat odd that no one mentioned his previous marriage to radio personality Georgina Chang, when their marriage was previously given quite a bit of media coverage at that time.

Their wedding was covered by The New Paper and they were even featured on the cover of Women's Weekly!

Even a recent article about his marriage to his current wife omitted the fact that this was his second marriage!

It seems as if everyone just wanted to erase poor Georgina out of his public life! But why would anyone want to do that? Unless he did something that he didn't want anyone to know....?

Posted by Sgdirtypolitics at 22:22

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a huge nose he got there. Mayhaps his member is equally impressive, that's why the jealosy? :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a huge nose he got there. Mayhaps his member is equally impressive, that's why the jealosy? :rolleyes:

cannot compete with this, thanks to the philly bike ride thread.

image.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's well known he's a player.
Because he has a goody 2 shoes face that's why many mistake his level of teekoness
Back in the days he always hang out in mohd sultan getting chicks drunk hoping to get lucky.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because he has a goody 2 shoes face that's why many mistake his level of teekoness
Back in the days he always hang out in mohd sultan getting chicks drunk hoping to get lucky.

or a rapist this nigger looks like a shit skin but hangs out with chinese. No different from vomit singh or vivian who only use chinese as a stepping stone.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he is a minority candiate for the GRC?

can speak enough indian language to hold a conversation or not?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A himbo and a man-whore. I wonder which succulent mango will he enjoy in AMK? :wink:

Indeed. The most sickening aspect of his candidacy is that he will certainly enter Parliament on the coat-tails of LHL as the minority member of the GRC.

Put him in an SMC to contest and he'd be truly f**ked.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

I still remembered very well that he try to touch Pat Chan and get closer to her
during a LIVE interview of SEA Games............looks like a very cheap wolf. Very unsightly
and turn-off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still remembered very well that he try to touch Pat Chan and get closer to her
during a LIVE interview of SEA Games............looks like a very cheap wolf. Very unsightly
and turn-off.

He must have high testosterone levels, a refreshing change from Lee Hsien Loong.

PM Darryl David? :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and turn-off.

Pat Chan? Knna, Ah Pat is no charbor. If try and touch a lady I can understand. Pat Chan, I am confused.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is a minority candiate for the GRC?

can speak enough indian language to hold a conversation or not?

He's a Mandarin speaker lah, better than CSJ or Sylvia. Can't speak a single word of Tamil. Fake minority.

[video=youtube;Fx-pmRrtcXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx-pmRrtcXM[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's a Mandarin speaker lah, better than CSJ or Sylvia. Can't speak a single word of Tamil. Fake minority.

I think the ability to speak Tamil is overrated. These days in Sinkieland, it is more hip to speak Malayalam (Kerala dialact) and Hindi. :wink: