• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VB's history of arrogance to colleagues and oppo

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite accusing the opposition for creating policies that result in “bankruptcy and leads to a very big bill being passed to our children”, Balakrishnan himself doesn’t have very good money management skills. Under him, the original budget for the Youth Olympic Games was S$387 million – a three-fold increase from initial estimate of S$122 million in 2008, when the republic won the bid to host the Games.

Balakrishnan is also known to be uncaring about the lower-income. In 2008, his fellow MP Dr Lily Neo spoke up for the poor in Parliament. She asked Balakrishnan who was Minister of Community, Youth and Sports (now MFS = Ministry of Family and Social Services) on whether his ministry is monitoring how lower-income households are affected by inflation and stagnant wages, whether the available assistance is lessening their difficulties, and whether there will be other measures to ensure no one falls through the cracks.

Balakrishnan did not even care to respond to her, relegating the task instead to Mrs Yu-Foo Yee Shoon, Minister of State for Community Development, Youth and Sports. Mrs Yu-Foo did a poor job, merely listing the different assistance schemes available.

In another instance when Dr Lily Neo’s persistently called for the government to increase public assistance handouts given the rising cost of living. Balakrishnan had also replied, “How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?“

Other screw ups in recent history include destroying the hawker food culture through lousy policies and not providing dialect announcements to help the elderly citizens during the 2013 haze when they were a ‘vulnerable group’.

And of course the dumb comment about how people who help others for free are either super wealthy or corrupted. This definitely did not go too well with those who volunteer their time in church; community service groups etc.

“Tell me who can afford to work for you for zero. There are people who can afford to work for you…apparently at zero. There are two kinds of people who can provide you services apparently at zero. Number 1: I’m already very rich. My bank account is full. I come back, I tell you I want to serve. Other kind of person: Why will that person actually cost more? The word is called corruption. That’s the word.”

http://www.jeraldinephneah.me/2015/09/pap-personal-attacks-opposition.html

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A shit skin who needs to hang out with chinese because he is actually more in tune with chinese. Pls just get rid of this mix breed shit skin with the female name.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strong people earned the right to be arrogant. Weaklings should always remain humble and quiet.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nigger how is the half shit skin with the female name and has 0 connections to his own shit skin race/culture a strong person?

He is in PAP. He won all his elections. Cheebye Chee won nothing for his entire political career.

That gives Vivian the right to be rude and arrogant. Chee just has to take it because he is a loser who only knows how to lose.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is in PAP. He won all his elections. Cheebye Chee won nothing for his entire political career.

That gives Vivian the right to be rude and arrogant. Chee just has to take it because he is a loser who only knows how to lose.

get the fuck out of here. This nigger didn't even get tested. Only LKY can be said to have gone through that. Chee BTW has gone through much more you nigger.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Pride comes before a fall. VB's day of reckoning is drawing near. He is a vindictive and heartless person, and he needs to be humbled.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I find the above comment impolite and illogical, because regardless of being a "winner" or elected to be an MP, there is no need to be rude and arrogant,
more so when the Ministry and / or department (re: the Youth Olympics) under his charge over spent the budgetted amount by more than $200 million.

If I recall his response to MP Dr. Lily Neo's question, then, with respect, this individual does not deserve to be an MP.
Perhaps, he should return to practise medicine.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pride comes before a fall. VB's day of reckoning is drawing near. He is a vindictive and heartless person, and he needs to be humbled.

Vivian will win this round because last round, he got a 60.1% majority. Even with a mild vote swing, Vivian should still get a 55% win. Chee got no chance at all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
halo mai kio lang bua tang sai lah kek sai si beh tong kor si boh

kek sai? Can explain in engrish wtf you actually mean? I am fucking up a mix breed shit skin btw who cannot speak hokkien but somehow wants to make use of hokkien/chinese people.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Vivian will win this round because last round, he got a 60.1% majority. Even with a mild vote swing, Vivian should still get a 55% win. Chee got no chance at all.

Cannot compare like that. In GE2011, Dr Chee was not a candidate. Have you not hear of the CSJ Swing? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nigger you're not a fortune teller and you sure this shit skin got the national 60% majority?

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime in Parliament, he had no choice but to do a little bit of posturing. If you know him personally, he may not be a bad guy.

Despite accusing the opposition for creating policies that result in “bankruptcy and leads to a very big bill being passed to our children”, Balakrishnan himself doesn’t have very good money management skills. Under him, the original budget for the Youth Olympic Games was S$387 million – a three-fold increase from initial estimate of S$122 million in 2008, when the republic won the bid to host the Games.

Balakrishnan is also known to be uncaring about the lower-income. In 2008, his fellow MP Dr Lily Neo spoke up for the poor in Parliament. She asked Balakrishnan who was Minister of Community, Youth and Sports (now MFS = Ministry of Family and Social Services) on whether his ministry is monitoring how lower-income households are affected by inflation and stagnant wages, whether the available assistance is lessening their difficulties, and whether there will be other measures to ensure no one falls through the cracks.

Balakrishnan did not even care to respond to her, relegating the task instead to Mrs Yu-Foo Yee Shoon, Minister of State for Community Development, Youth and Sports. Mrs Yu-Foo did a poor job, merely listing the different assistance schemes available.

In another instance when Dr Lily Neo’s persistently called for the government to increase public assistance handouts given the rising cost of living. Balakrishnan had also replied, “How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?“

Other screw ups in recent history include destroying the hawker food culture through lousy policies and not providing dialect announcements to help the elderly citizens during the 2013 haze when they were a ‘vulnerable group’.

And of course the dumb comment about how people who help others for free are either super wealthy or corrupted. This definitely did not go too well with those who volunteer their time in church; community service groups etc.

“Tell me who can afford to work for you for zero. There are people who can afford to work for you…apparently at zero. There are two kinds of people who can provide you services apparently at zero. Number 1: I’m already very rich. My bank account is full. I come back, I tell you I want to serve. Other kind of person: Why will that person actually cost more? The word is called corruption. That’s the word.”

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The opposition should use the ideas here and give due credit to the thinker.