• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee brilliant and awesome rally speech!!! Must listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11232070_10153831129368455_5268672204931024060_n.jpg

11987149_10153843972278455_6529209546027205624_n.jpg

Chee Soon Juan: I've been waiting for tonight when I will finally get the chance to address my fellow Singaporeans again after 15 long years. I've been invited to speak all over the world but I would trade all those events for the opportunity to address my fellow citizens in a heartbeat. The biggest insult was when they got a foreigner (I was told he was from Israel on a special assignment to the ...

See More
— with Adam Mosher Creamer, Lawrence Tam, A Little Bird, Alan Shadrake, Suresh Kumar Raman, Ah Bor, Hari Shoran, TiRu Selvan and Subramaniam Thirumeni.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee's speech was the best I've heard. Passionate,fiery, well articulated with great emphasis . He was able to move Heaven and Earth and I am sure he must have moved the hearts and souls of many Singaporeans who have seen and heard him LIVE at the rally.

A great speaker.
A great orator.
A masterly and awesome stage presence.
A very appealing speech - powerful, awe-inspiring and utterly unforgettable.

Incredibly and magnificiently spoken
with so much passion
with so much commitment and dedication
with so much honesty, humility and truth

that easily moved his audience at the rally and at home

the best speech so far and I think it will remain the best speech in this general election

whether he and his team will succeed in getting into parliament will depend on singaporeans
who should and who must exercise their wisdom at this crucial general election.And Singaporeans should exercise their right to vote with greater responsibility
to put in MPs who will serve the interest of Singaporeans and our country.

Well done Dr Chee!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
As of the second day of rallies, Dr Chee Soon Juan is the undisputed lingual star - he started off with Mandarin, moved on to Hokkien, Cantonese, and Malay.
“Saya bahasa Melayu tak bagus,” he says (my Malay is not good), but then cracks jokes in Malay.
And now he has just thrown out a “Vanakkam” (good evening) to rousing applause.
Follow our coverage at tnp.sg/ge2015
‪#‎GE2015

11951390_10153520346732295_1823437114478269407_n.png

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
As of the second day of rallies, Dr Chee Soon Juan is the undisputed lingual star - he started off with Mandarin, moved on to Hokkien, Cantonese, and Malay.
“Saya bahasa Melayu tak bagus,” he says (my Malay is not good), but then cracks jokes in Malay.
And now he has just thrown out a “Vanakkam” (good evening) to rousing applause.
Follow our coverage at tnp.sg/ge2015
‪#‎GE2015

11951390_10153520346732295_1823437114478269407_n.png

A STAR was reborn - rekindled from the dark universe which he has been entombed for 15 years...

hope the STAR will shine and bless the whole of Singapore...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the best election speech I have ever heard. And yes, the stage presence was awesome.

Sim Ann and Lawrence must be repenting at home after Dr Chee said to them:

"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?"

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee's speech was the best I've heard. Passionate,fiery, well articulated with great emphasis . He was able to move Heaven and Earth and I am sure he must have moved the hearts and souls of many Singaporeans who have seen and heard him LIVE at the rally.

A great speaker.
A great orator.
A masterly and awesome stage presence.
A very appealing speech - powerful, awe-inspiring and utterly unforgettable.

Incredibly and magnificiently spoken
with so much passion
with so much commitment and dedication
with so much honesty, humility and truth

that easily moved his audience at the rally and at home

the best speech so far and I think it will remain the best speech in this general election

whether he and his team will succeed in getting into parliament will depend on singaporeans
who should and who must exercise their wisdom at this crucial general election.And Singaporeans should exercise their right to vote with greater responsibility
to put in MPs who will serve the interest of Singaporeans and our country.

Well done Dr Chee!!!

Delighted to read that.
Go CSJ!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
A STAR was reborn - rekindled from the dark universe which he has been entombed for 15 years...

hope the STAR will shine and bless the whole of Singapore...

the most feared opponent
the most revered too
the most intelligent
the most articulate
the most confident

certainly, a ministerial caliber

hope it is a blessing for Singapore..

np_20150830_gesnip30_984508.jpg

I don't think anyone can better him on the stage...he is simply unbeatable and awe-inspiring!!!

kudos to dr chee !!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark 8:36 ►

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

np_20150830_gesnip30_984508.jpg

wahpanh this fella is GOD SENT !!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply UN UN UN UN UN Believable GREAT SPEECH!!!!!!!!! No notes.No references. Off the cuff. With great body language. Body contact.
Eye contact with the audience. Captivating and amazing speech!!! The BEST!!!!!!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watching ch5 now........all the oppo very good leh.........except Lina Chiam..........Dr Chee and Tan Jee Say especially good.......

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singaporeans who have listened to his speech tonight still turn to PAP for another 5 years, then Singapore is truly fucked !

Dr Chee was beaming with sincerity, humility, compassion etc. I bet even Lee Kuan Yew would be clapping in his grave.

Dr Chee has spoken in many forums in many countries during the past 15 years. But HE KEPT HIS BEST SPEECH for Singaporeans !!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singaporeans who have listened to his speech tonight still turn to PAP for another 5 years, then Singapore is truly fucked !

Dr Chee was beaming with sincerity, humility, compassion etc. I bet even Lee Kuan Yew would be clapping in his grave.

Mark 8:36

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

yes despite all the barbs, despite all the jabs , despite all the pain, the anguish and suffering for the past 15 years where he was totally shut out...ostracized and entombed politically...

he was non adversarial, non confrontational, magnanimous,truthful, honest, humble and incredibly forgiving maintaining his poise and confidence in delivering one of the greatest speeches in our election rallies...well done and congrats dr chee!!!!!!!!!!!!!