• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Live from Han Hui Hui's Radin Mas SMC Rally Site

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11957992_1022054481167537_2406245926996779293_o.jpg

This is what losing $14,500 looks like. :(:(

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh poor girl

hope more people will turn up

my condolences and sympathies

Singapore general election is no longer an amateur game

it's a damned serious national affair

HHH should join a party like the workers party or the nsp or the reform party or even Singapore first

but nevermind

she may succeed one day to be someone big and successful

kudos to HHH

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her only agenda is to have her cpf returned to her?

how to win like that if you have nothing else to talk about?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Han Hui Hui wins because she would make a healthy profit from the election which is her objective all along according to the rumour-mongers.

she is from China or Mudland ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh poor girl

hope more people will turn up

my condolences and sympathies

Singapore general election is no longer an amateur game

it's a damned serious national affair

HHH should join a party like the workers party or the nsp or the reform party or even Singapore first

but nevermind

she may succeed one day to be someone big and successful

kudos to HHH

i'll be worried if many people go to her rally...........she'll dilute oppo votes

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can you imagine someone like her can even take part in the elections with money that isn't even hers. That shows how fucked up the PAP is that people would rather give money to someone who is fairly new to politics and actually doesn't have much political acumen.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1441281089360919.jpg

Activist Leong Sze Hian begins by speaking about housing prices. He says Singapore has the most expensive public housing in the world "when you compare price to wage ratio".

Leong on Han Hui Hui: "You don't let her go to Hong Lim Park to speak, she come to Radin Mas!"

He moves on to talking about a topic frequently brought up by Han - CPF. He says: "I can't find any country in the world that keeps the returns of the pension fund to itself... We believe you have received the lowest rate of return in the world of all pension funds."

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the face of opposition. All are fabrications of the deluded minds of Han Hui Hui!

She managed to pull off a con job with this donation campaign. Print black and white photo and call it campaign! Chao Cheebye to the max