• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheebye Chee: Police Use Israeli Agent To Stop Me From Speaking To Sinkies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11891852_817906704994086_4085805194654906630_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/SinRakSinP...5323107252451/817906704994086/?type=1&theater

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel it such a waste people like Paul thambyah has to get himself drag down by this box office jinx. He could have stood in smc to get a better shot or lead a GRC team without csj.

Of course PT will unlikely feel it this way which is why I feel he is doing himself great injustices.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel it such a waste people like Paul thambyah has to get himself drag down by this box office jinx. He could have stood in smc to get a better shot or lead a GRC team without csj.

Of course PT will unlikely feel it this way which is why I feel he is doing himself great injustices.

Using your ANALogy....
Dun forget Chow Yun Fatt used to be known as box office poison after he switched from TV to movies in the initial years. In some similarities he was then taking on roles and somewhat stereotyped as psychopathic killers, madman etc on the big screen.....
Well we all know who Chow Yun Fatt is now.

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Frankly, what the SDP does is none of the business of the WP supporters.

Especially, during election time. The common enemy is the PAP.

Haven't your mum taught you? That when you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.

Typical gangster WP party with their bad-mouth gangster supporters. *pui*