• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP is a one trick pony... no fucking election strategy.......

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it me or is LHL GE2015 only strategy is a stupid bapok smear the opposition strategy or is there a general lack of ideas or direction or commitment by the PAP. To anything??

Wah lan eh.... really man... the old man dies and the big tree falls with all the white monkeys scattering....

Leaderless bunch with no direction....

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it me or is LHL GE2015 only strategy is a stupid bapok smear the opposition strategy or is there a general lack of ideas or direction or commitment by the PAP. To anything??

Wah lan eh.... really man... the old man dies and the big tree falls with all the white monkeys scattering....

Not just you. Obvious to all. Worst campaign I have seen.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
he use a dead man to win GE not counted meh!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Original strategy was to roll out that man for one last gasp.
Failed, so rolled him out via musicals,special notes and others in spirit.
When all else fail, try to burn ATTAP house of opposition down.
We will see if the wind will blow the other direction.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
his strategy is to fix all voters in the opposition wards never mind who voted for his party.

this is the strategy of

Self above party
party above country
country above foreigners
foreigners above dogs
dogs above sinkies

when FAP tell you not to vote for opposition party, just remember that they ask you to refrain from voting them in

FAP is the only opposition party in sinkieland
they oppose to returning back your CPF at 55
they oppose to make public housing affordable
they oppose to keep foreigner trash from coming here
they oppose to give you due rights as a citizen
they oppose to recognise national heros like lim bo seng, adnan and choo seng kwee

vote out the opposition who does not have your interest in their mind, vote out the impure FAP!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's PAP's strategy: stay honest, stay transparent, build HDB flats, build good schools, provide good jobs for sinkies, ensure political and economic stability.

Sinkies care more for these than anything else. PAP will will around 85-95% of the seats as usual. You opposition cocksuckers can go suck cock!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can't blame them............the town council thing is their only bullet they have..............the Oppo have all the weapons this time round

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can't blame them............the town council thing is their only bullet they have..............the Oppo have all the weapons this time round

attachment.php

Attachments

• blue ts hirt(FILEminimizer).jpg
    blue ts hirt(FILEminimizer).jpg
    238 KB · Views: 568