• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr. Tan Cheng Bock calls for Clean and Fair GE2015

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
LET'S HAVE A CLEAN AND FAIR GE2015 (DR TAN CHENG BOCK)

We are now in Election Season. This will be a watershed election in every sense. It will also be the first GE without the influential presence of Lee Kuan Yew. Plenty is at stake, not only for the candidates and political parties, but also for Singapore and Singaporeans.

There will be heated debates and moments of fury and angst. I hope that all parties will conduct a clean and fair campaign without resorting to gutter politics. Singaporeans today are well-informed and able to tell the truth from the froth. They want to see a dignified campaign by well-meaning and credible candidates.

Like all Singaporeans, I will be watching the GE with much interest. I intend to attend some rallies to listen to the candidates

I will also continue with my weekend breakfast outings with friends in the heartlands. During these outings I always enjoyed meeting the locals and exchanging views on current affairs.

In fact, during a couple of my recent outings I even chanced upon some of the political parties doing their walkabouts. Some sought my support. I politely told them that I am non-partisan and will not endorse any particular party. They understood my stand and gladly accepted my best wishes for a good and clean fight.

Let's have a clean and fair GE2015.

11224895_881317611942775_381549267525981136_o.jpg

11895135_881313051943231_220426141347702768_o.jpg

10869804_881314685276401_865308638780006240_o.jpg

10981856_881318061942730_4511551416390174454_n.jpg

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He should just stop sitting on the fence and pick an opposition party to support already....

All this pussyfotoing like some elder stateman is getting quite tiresome....

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should just stop sitting on the fence and pick an opposition party to support already....

He is staying above the fray and keeping healthy for the next Presidential election! He considers himself as presidential material. Many others think so too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the process was clean and fair, it wouldn't be called "politics".

Tuapekkong

Alfrescian
Loyal

exactly until now still donno if he is a mole or just an old senile ji siao siao to get some limelight for his own delusional legacy

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..still donno if he is a mole or just an old senile ji siao siao to get some limelight for his own delusional legacy
If the process was clean and fair, it wouldn't be called "politics".
TCB is the chosen one. He will unite the country. :biggrin:
..staying above the fray and keeping healthy for the next Presidential election! He considers himself as presidential material.
...just stop sitting on the fence and pick an opposition party to support already....
Imho, he's playing to the gallery. He's more than familiar with well-trodden path, on politic-speak :p

gl0ckt0r1259

exactly until now still donno if he is a mole or just an old senile ji siao siao to get some limelight for his own delusional legacy

If he were a mole, would he speak up against GCT as a PAP MP when the PAP were fixing opposition with town councils act in 1988? No other oppo MP spoke up about it. He was the only one. If he were a mole, why would he contest, and even say he'd contest first? If 60% voted for PAP back then, then those voters would go for TT. Even if it were a straight fight between TJS vs TT or TKL vs TT, TT would win because both guys were opposition linked. If he were a mole, would so many WP loyalists support him?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact, during a couple of my recent outings I even chanced upon some of the political parties doing their walkabouts. Some sought my support. I politely told them that I am non-partisan and will not endorse any particular party. They understood my stand and gladly accepted my best wishes for a good and clean fight.
hahaha....it is quite obvious that TCB still have one eye on the next Presidential Election..
all the best to his dream...
if it is a 1 to 1 fight with TT again....he will likely win the next PE

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am looking forward to the PE after this GE. TT will be a very "brave" man if he dares to stand for a 2nd term. Anyway, he should easily qualify as the worst performing president todate.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Cheng Bock thinks too highly of himself......you think he can guard the reserves? Not on my watch, I'll never give him the vote.

TJS is a much better qualified person and more committed and with conviction to take care of Singaporeans than Tan Cheng Bock can ever be.

Tan Cheng Bock should never have entered into PE. He sits on the fence for his own personal interests. If he really is the unifying force, I would have given him my endorsement, but he has to earn my respect first. So far, I only see self-interest in him.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Cheng Bock thinks too highly of himself......you think he can guard the reserves? Not on my watch, I'll never give him the vote.

TJS is a much better qualified person and more committed and with conviction to take care of Singaporeans than Tan Cheng Bock can ever be.

Tan Cheng Bock should never have entered into PE. He sits on the fence for his own personal interests. If he really is the unifying force, I would have given him my endorsement, but he has to earn my respect first. So far, I only see self-interest in him.

i think tcb is a hypocrite.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Tan Cheng Bock never said this when he was running as PAP MP ?

Where were you, TCB, when your Master was chasing JBJ and TLH ?