• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has anyone seen those stupid PAP car moving around with their loud speaker

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
51971373-casket-van-enters-the-singapore-changi-prison-gettyimages.jpg
They should send this car to your house instead...

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk big la ! Scold a car for what ? Go to PAP rally tonight and scold the speaker there la ! Useless and ballless tuapao sian !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this age old tactic of driving around is very disturbing to the peace of the neighborhood.. pls lah ..this is 2015 not 1970

no wonder the PAP is going to lose this election..

i will take down a video and and show you guys how i fuck them. if i see another chee buy PAP car passed by.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
this age old tactic of driving around is very disturbing to the peace of the neighborhood.. pls lah ..this is 2015 not 1970

no wonder the PAP is going to lose this election..

i will take down a video and and show you guys how i fuck them. if i see another chee buy PAP car passed by.

Haha...u fucking cheebye kia. Talk cock. Upload video and show us la!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these cars are driven by foreign workers.
however, police statement said foreigners shall not involve in general election.
so i am confused

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, the PAP message broadcast van has been making its rounds in my neighbourhood since yesterday.

Undilah PAP! :rolleyes::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am still waiting for the stupid PAP disturbing and unsightly van.. Come leh, come leh.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My colleagues and I saw them. And their constant blaring persuaded one of my fence-sitting friends to vote for PAP!