• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escher apology

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A while back at the time when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY was dying his painful death, I had been telling you guys that Kee Chiu was sharpening his knife for the hooting of Arseloon. That did not happen. My apology for that. I could not figure out why until I found out he and Arseloon are cousins.

Arseloon and LKY taking notes of what I been writting.

KeeChiu been nodding nodding his head too much and smiling smiling too much for the comfort of LKY.

You might not see KeeChiu around for a long long time.
Especially as they found very very sharp knife with KeeChiu.
KeeChiu explanation he was practising to be a teppanyaki chef was not believed.

I was taken in by the lies of PAPs, even though I knew they lied, they should have been awarded the IgNobel prize for this lie.

Kee Chiu was presented to be from poor family, divorced parents and Kee Chiu wrote of in http://sg-truth.blogspot.sg/2011/05/chan-chun-sing-nephew-of-lee-kuan-yew.html , that "My mother is a machine-operator. I do not stay with my father became my parents are divorced. I think my poor background made me more determined to succeed"

Fucking load of turd , smoke and more turd. So much so that Boss Sam got hoodwinked as well.

I have great admiration for Gen Chan. He came from a very poor family and was brought up in a single parent environment. However, this did not stop him from becoming an outstanding member of society.

Kee Chiu mother, that fucking marchine-operator , is no other than Monica Lee. The sister of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
Tell me what kind of machine Monica operate? other than a battery operated dildo on herself and now and then on the arseholes of Singaporeans.
Can you in your wildest imagination agree Monica will be of poor background?
Perverted and rotten corrupt background yes! But poor?
Noticed that is carefully hidden from Singaporeans.

Part of the tapestry of lies and more lies from the PAPs and directed by the PAPs

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So his cousin will b warming the seat for his son HongLi? N he will b awarded 2 gurkhas guards to man his grave just like cousin wrongcunt Sin.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Escher talking cock. Evidence that Kee Chiu's mother is Monica Lee, sister of Ah Gong? If Kee Chiu is PM Lee's cousin, then he should be around 60 years old too, instead of just early 40s.

Evidence please!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Escher talking cock. Evidence that Kee Chiu's mother is Monica Lee, sister of Ah Gong? If Kee Chiu is PM Lee's cousin, then he should be around 60 years old too, instead of just early 40s.

Evidence please!

The evidence is that the PAP have not refuted his claim that Kee Chiu is related to Gay Loong. just like they never refute that Tony Tan is related to Gay Loong. because they can't refute it. Its real. We know the PAP have a legion of fucktards like you patrolling Sammyboy. Even the Judge asked Roy whether he has ever been to Sammyboy forum. So, for sure they are sensitive to anything discussed here. Its very simple to show a picture of Kee Chiu and his family enjoying an outing, and we can all see for ourself what his mother looks like. And whether she is indeed Monica Lee. But you will never see them do this. The PAP don't seem to want to squash internet rumours. Or is it because they can't do it due to the fact it is real?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The evidence is that the PAP have not refuted his claim that Kee Chiu is related to Gay Loong. just like they never refute that Tony Tan is related to Gay Loong. because they can't refute it. Its real. We know the PAP have a legion of fucktards like you patrolling Sammyboy. Even the Judge asked Roy whether he has ever been to Sammyboy forum. So, for sure they are sensitive to anything discussed here. Its very simple to show a picture of Kee Chiu and his family enjoying an outing, and we can all see for ourself what his mother looks like. And whether she is indeed Monica Lee. But you will never see them do this. The PAP don't seem to want to squash internet rumours. Or is it because they can't do it due to the fact it is real?

Where's the picture? Please show the picture?

Here is Kee Chiu's refutation of your lies!

"A post on the Young PAP Facebook page on Wednesday quoted MG Chan as saying: 'My surname is Chan and my wife's surname is Low. I don't have any close relatives with the surname Lee as far as I know.' - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOn...tory20110527-280899.html#sthash.sKiwqiKN.dpuf

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's the picture? Please show the picture?

Here is Kee Chiu's refutation of your lies!

Hee hee hee he!

Quoting from fuckheads known to be incapable of telling the truth and known only for their lies after lies as refutation?
That is the surest proof to every Singaporeans but PAPs and their running dogs.

Monica Lee, got 4 husbands. Not only husbands fucked her, she got lovers in closets and under the bed and in toilet bowls and about every where.

KeeChiu only known his surname is Chan not likely to know who his father is as 9 months before he came from Monica cunt, she was having orgies and getting her 50 shades of grey.

Luckily this machin operator mother of keechiu lived in a huge house in 4 acres of land or the sounds of her screams during fucking will make all neighbours complain.

Singapore needs you now!

Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends

PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Vote only opposition

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe escher mother should apologize for not aborting this loser. Not that I can see what he has posted since he is on my ignore list.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe escher mother should apologize for not aborting this loser. Not that I can see what he has posted since he is on my ignore list.

Hee hee

The truth I been saying to him got into him in ways only truth can penetrate.
Stripping him of his lies and mask until he is nekkid and uncovered for Singaporeans to ROFFLFAO!

It is clear PAP and their fucking dogs cannot stand the idea they are being ridiculed and laughed at as the fucking pieces of fermenting shit and turds that they are.

He seen enough of what I wrote to fuckingly plagiarise my insults as PAP and dogs not known for original thinking but stealing and stealing from their betters and then pretending to be their own like that PAP bitch pretending sitting in balls to be her idea and PAP idea.

Singapore needs you now!

Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends

Vote only opposition

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Evidence please!

All the fucking PAP running dogs and IBs told strongly never to get into this thread. The more they bullshit and smoke smoke smoke, the more truths Escher will reveal on Kee Chiu like Kee Chiu do not know who is his real father without rounding up those that fucked Monica and doing DNA.

They lagi afraid Kee Chiu father is the pariah dog that hung around the neighbourhood.
That can be seen in Kee Chiu keeing his chiu, and not necessary when near fire hydrants, car wheels and lamp posts either.

Singapore needs you now!

Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends

Vote only opposition

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn this ts is damned talk cock oppo king!!!

giphy.gif

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu!

Why do you lift your hand the way dogs lift their legs at lamp posts and car tyres?

Who the fuck is your father? Was he the one in the closet or under the bed or pop out of the toilet bowl?

Whatever, even if he is the neighbourhood stray dog, the genes from your unknown father side is far far better than from your mother side

Singapore needs you now!

Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends

Vote only opposition

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu!

Do you know who is your biological father?
The one whose name you using?

Typical of lies after lies from Lee family and those borned from Lee family

"If I lose one or more of my Heavyweight Ministars in a freak election, we will be Finished!"

Nobody dare to talk this kind of garang talk anymore? :rolleyes:

Is there even one PAP ministar who is not a clown or a flea weight Minister?
The combined efforts of all the PAP ministars cannot match the productivity of a 85 year old collecting cardboard , and thats done only as exercise

Can any of the PAP bastards point out just one heavy weight PAP minister, and what the fuck he had done to claim that title of heavy weight?

Not even one can be named?

Then that fucking statement about Heavyweight ministers just another of the fucking lies PAP have been giving all of us together with their usual lies

KICK OUT ALL THE CORRUPT ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS

The tsunami to cleanse Stinkapore into Singapore is building up
But do not take it easy
Continue your efforts all the way and make it happen

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singapore needs you now!

Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends

Vote only opposition

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read and enjoy Kee Chiu background

https://jesscscott.wordpress.com/

"If I lose one or more of my Heavyweight Ministars in a freak election, we will be Finished!"

Nobody dare to talk this kind of garang talk anymore? :rolleyes:

Is there even one PAP ministar who is not a clown or a flea weight Minister?
The combined efforts of all the PAP ministars cannot match the productivity of a 85 year old collecting cardboard , and thats done only as exercise

BUM_2599.jpg

Can any of the PAP bastards point out just one heavy weight PAP minister, and what the fuck he had done to claim that title of heavy weight?

Not even one can be named?

Then that fucking statement about Heavyweight ministers just another of the fucking lies PAP have been giving all of us together with their usual lies

KICK OUT ALL THE CORRUPT ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS

The tsunami to cleanse Stinkapore into Singapore is building up
But do not take it easy
Continue your efforts all the way and make it happen

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singapore needs you now!

Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends

Vote only opposition