• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Hong shows off his lack of manners. Potential minister?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Chee Hong Tat, a member of the PAP’s Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC GE team, seems like an over-zealous person. As PAP team anchor Dr Ng Eng Hen was giving his nomination speech at RI Nomination Centre, Mr Chee seemed so over-excitable that he raised his right arm and initially showed a clenched fist to the WP side of the crowd.

I was on that side of the crowd as I was gathering some info from some people. As I looked up and saw Mr Chee’s right arm raised with clenched fist thrusting in my direction and what appeared to be a snarling face, I was quite taken aback, and I remarked to others around me that this was highly inappropriate.

Mr Chee then turned to the PAP side of the field and he also showed a clenched fist. And, if you can believe it or not, he then beat his chest with his fist. (Did he think he was Tarzan?) He kept on showing a clenched fist.

A charitable interpretation would be that this man did not know how his gesture might have come across to some people. This is a question of personal self-awareness which, if I might gently suggest, Mr Chee seems bereft of. But never mind, I am sure that despite dropping clangers like this, Mr Chee Hong Tat will have a remarkable future as a political office-holder.

Derek da Cunha

Source: www.facebook.com/DerekdaCunha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those anecdotes about him being an asshole during his stint at the Energy Market Authority must have some truth. :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this cheehongbye introduced himself as "hong tat", must be very afraid of hecklers making fun of his name - just wait.....

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee Hong shall be appointed as foreign minister so that he can show this kind of rude gesture to Najib Razak and Jokowi.

good for singapore.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Hong (Hokkien Virgina crazy) High End Gangsters clinch fist want to fight arhhh??

This type of gangster character go ParLeeMent sure finished everyday

clinch fist want to figh!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those anecdotes about him being an asshole during his stint at the Energy Market Authority must have some truth. :wink:

This PAP muthafucker can take this and shove it up his peehole.....

2013-05-31 21.27.56.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People vote for PAP on their ability to deliver results. Action! PAP candidates not voted in on their manners.

As long as Chee Hong can deliver, even if he spits on Chiam's face in public, sinkies will still vote for him in overwhelming numbers. And they will!!!

Majulah Chee Hong! Majulah PAP! Majulah Singapura!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee Hong (Hokkien Virgina crazy) High End Gangsters clinch fist want to fight arhhh??

This type of gangster character go ParLeeMent sure finished everyday

clinch fist want to figh!!

Sorry Kuailan! It's vagina; not virgina! But I still get your message. We should call him Chee Hong w/o the Tat as long as he calls himself Hong Tat w/o the Chee. What a cheebyekia gangster wannabe!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Kuailan! It's vagina; not virgina! But I still get your message. We should call him Chee Hong w/o the Tat as long as he calls himself Hong Tat w/o the Chee. What a cheebyekia gangster wannabe!

paper.jpg

On nomination day Chee Hong asked his wife to display her blue panty for all to see.

I see oredi I get erection and then I PCC:

2363096111_dc291cb674_o.gif