• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indranee damned fiery speaker man!!!!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11959967_1101803723164360_4410923119400165452_n.png

Indranee Rajah gives her most fiery speech yet, passionately addressing the residents of Tanjong Pagar and Singaporeans alike.

#PAP4SG #GE2015

Ms Indranee Rajah, Senior Minister of State for Education and Law and also a candidate for Tanjong Pagar GRC, spoke in Cantonese and English.

“Every principal is reminded when they are appointed that the future of the nation passes through their hands,” she said. “So when anybody tells you that Singaporeans are not the centre of us (the Government), that is not true.”

The education system, for instance, makes sure that “from the early stages, pre-school, our students get a good start. We will increase the number of childcare places to ensure parents have peace of mind when they are working. We make sure every school is a good school so your child can get a good education. We also make sure that it’s a holistic education,” she said, with multiple ways to success.

The promise of the PAP, she added, was that citizens would “always be cared, always have opportunities, always be cared for”, and that everyone would be able to progress no matter their starting point.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it is really true, there would not be a need for PAP to try to convince people of it. there would not be a need to reiterate it or sell it. if it is true...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'd rather walk alone and chart my own path. can't imagine someone is always there to walk me to the loo, remove my diapers, and clean my arse up after a massive bout of shitting. no more nannification please. :p

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'd rather walk alone and chart my own path. can't imagine someone is always there to walk me to the loo, remove my diapers, and clean my arse up after a massive bout of shitting. no more nannification please. :p
heard they burnt diapers as offerings to the good brothers this month and there was no need to offer sneakers or walking sticks for support....as down below, they....float :wink:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the people of tp will certainly vote for pap

this is confirmed, double confirmed

pap will win tp with no problems
majulah pap!!!!!!!!!!!!

pap-joan-pereira-2-sep-data.jpg

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if it is really true, there would not be a need for PAP to try to convince people of it. there would not be a need to reiterate it or sell it. if it is true...

Is true only for new shitizens lah.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are trying to convince themselves,
rather than tryng to convince us.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is the same like the LGBT trying very hard to convince people that being gay is normal.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
IndraNeh fiery keelan. Never hear her questioning any pap policies in parliament before. just another collect$ chiak liao bee pap mp.