• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgraceful Channel 5 Moderator Steven Chia

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://vid.me/MpIV

This blardy bastard Steven Chia at the last night political forum, he kept on cutting out Dr CSJ and Tan Jee Say from finishing their speeches.

Well I've got news for you.... this low stooping bastard Steven Chia's sister, Joy Chia is married to the chup-cheng kia minister with a female name.

I salute CSJ & TJS for keeping their cool throughout and not walked out off the PAP sham forum.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
got his number or not? I call him from oberseas and f him upside down.

beri pu huay! this kinds of journalism standards...bunch of monkey production.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://vid.me/MpIV

This blardy bastard Steven Chia at the last night political forum, he kept on cutting out Dr CSJ and Tan Jee Say from finishing their speeches.

Well I've got news for you.... this low stooping bastard Steven Chia's sister, Joy Chia is married to the chup-cheng kia minister with a female name.

I salute CSJ & TJS for keeping their cool throughout and not walked out off the PAP sham forum.

He either does that or he loses his job (demoted or sacked). :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joy SEAH not Chia. Grew up in a walk-up apartment on Newton Rd near Hotel Royal. I know coz I was her boyfriend before VB.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, Chia's role is as a moderator and facilitator. He is constrained by the format and rules of the program i.e allowing to PAP speak twice as much airtime as the Opposition speakers.

50 mins is woefully inadequate for a 7 person discussion because each speaker will never be able to elaborate on his points never mind rebut those of the opposing side.

Shitty Mediacorp organisation and planning.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joy SEAH not Chia. Grew up in a walk-up apartment on Newton Rd near Hotel Royal. I know coz I was her boyfriend before VB.

vivien_0.jpg

From right, Ms Joy Chia (wife of Acting Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports and Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Trade and Industry Vivian Balakrishnan), Mrs S Jayakumar (wife of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Law), Mrs Goh Chok Tong (wife of Senior Minister) and Ms Jane Ittogi (wife of Minister for Education Tharman Shanmugaratnam) in conversation during the Indian Community Dinner held at Ritz Carlton Hotel

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes the chias were my neighbors in holland road back in the eighties.
They had 5 kids and Steve was the youngest boy.....dun recall any daughter named Joy. Dun look like VB's wife either.
The parents were Malaysian doctors working here.....most of the family migrated to US already.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Steven Chia was probably instructed to be strict on Opposition panel's time, encouraged to cut them off mid sentence. Just as Lawrence Wong was probably instructed to embarrass and undermine Dr Chee.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing disgraceful about a raise and promotion on the way for this rising media darling.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mee siam mai hum probably follow ah jib style don't obey I sack u!!

So Steven Chia has to follow instruction from above!!

orrrhh....just another ccb pap porlumpar dog waiting for his turn to get on board the pap gravy train.........

:biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steven Chia was probably instructed to be strict on Opposition panel's time, encouraged to cut them off mid sentence. Just as Lawrence Wong was probably instructed to embarrass and undermine Dr Chee.

Yes, indeed. I noticed that when Lawrence brought up the subject about Dr Chee and the public records about Dr Chee being censured by Parliament, he was looking at the scripts on this table. It was NOT an impromptu response !

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah ! Steady lah .... GoldenDragon. She is quite a looker.

So did you 完璧归赵 when you seconded her to Vv ?

I was only a mata-kia. VB then in medical school. Her lau peh lau bu preferred doctor to armpai so I lanlan retreated. That's my history.

So I now studying part-time wanting to be a lawyer. Maybe next GE, I take part.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was only a mata-kia. VB then in medical school. Her lau peh lau bu preferred doctor to armpai so I lanlan retreated. That's my history.

Yeah, but how far did you go with her ? That is what we want to know.

BTW, VB's daughter also damn chio.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should understand fashion or under boss sam. at least you can see got camel toe or a big arsehole.