• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Typical PAP vs Workers Party Supporter

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Workers Party supporters look like they can only order a sausage in English.

eqrx35.jpg

On the other hand, a typical PAP supporter can speak 3.2 languages and stays in a condo and drives a car.
5dqp9s.jpg

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called style. The only style a Chao Oppo supporter know is choose a brighter color when buying ugly Crocs shoes on a discount!

You think you are better than them in terms of look ? lol :biggrin: You are WORSE than them by hiding behind computer TROLLING like a little kid ! LOL :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think you are better than them in terms of look ? lol :biggrin: You are WORSE than them by hiding behind computer TROLLING like a little kid ! LOL :biggrin:

Then what are u doing now? U sound like some big fuck stroking your tiny penis in front of a computer! Machiam talk like sing!

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then what are u doing now? U sound like some big fuck stroking your tiny penis in front of a computer! Machiam talk like sing!

What i am doing now is NOT important. It is YOU are disgracing yourself and therefore made yourself look like a BIG FOOL since you join this forum 2011. Shame on you.

I pity your parents giving birth you aka USELESS SON ! Pathetic Boy Scrooball

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i am doing now is NOT important. It is YOU are disgracing yourself and therefore made yourself look like a BIG FOOL since you join this forum 2011. Shame on you. I pity your parents giving birth you aka USELESS SON ! Pathetic Boy Scrooball

U are worse than useless talking shit online. That's why your mother is moonlighting along the lorongs of Geylang along with your wife.