• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here we go again. Record turnout at WP rally but in the end vote PAP!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do we see a pattern here? Record turnout at WP rallies, dismal turnout at PAP rallies so much so Shitty Times got to blow up pictures of turnout to avoid wide angle view otherwise too malu! But come polling day, it's the reverse!
Are Opp rallies just for entertainment??

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
The attendees to the WP rallies include those not voting in that constituency, not eligible to vote, enjoy the fanfare and PAP supporters who want to reinforce their support for PAP. U hear PAP everyday, every year - so what's new in their rally speeches? 30% hardcore oppo supporters ONLY.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attendance data is not reliable.
the most reliable data is donation.

if you see people generously donating to opposition parties, then u can say that opposition parties got hope.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no point to rant, as no one knows who walks the talk here.
the same can be said for the pappies, no one knows if the two dollar chicken rice / nasi lemak and free tpt can be translated into votes for them :cool:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
EC GRC will likely be the next GRC to fall!

East-Coast-GRC.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do we see a pattern here? Record turnout at WP rallies, dismal turnout at PAP rallies so much so Shitty Times got to blow up pictures of turnout to avoid wide angle view otherwise too malu! But come polling day, it's the reverse!

Opposition supporters at rally are like taxi drivers. Like to talk cock about govt, but will still vote PAP eventually.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually why there is a huge turn out at WP rally is i guess some are from other parts of Singapore. Central, North or even West Side. That explain why so many people turn up at WP rally.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This used to be true but I think something changed in PE BE 2013. I drove all the way to PE to attend a rally expecting great difficulty finding parking. I had no problem. So I thought there must be a small crowd. Wrong. Braddell Broadshit estimated 10k.

At the end of the rally, I realized why. The attendees were mostly from the area. They didn't drive to the rally but walked from their flats.

jw5

Loyal
I don't think Dr Koh's appearance, demeanour, attitude and words helped either. :wink:

This used to be true but I think something changed in PE BE 2013. I drove all the way to PE to attend a rally expecting great difficulty finding parking. I had no problem. So I thought there must be a small crowd. Wrong. Braddell Broadshit estimated 10k.

At the end of the rally, I realized why. The attendees were mostly from the area. They didn't drive to the rally but walked from their flats.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attendance data is not reliable.
the most reliable data is donation.

if you see people generously donating to opposition parties, then u can say that opposition parties got hope.

Don't bet on it. I know of ppl who attend wp rally, buy brolly only for enjoy carnival experience. Voting time x lightning because they scare their Hdb flat lose value. Don't know to laugh or cry at these type of ppl.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One more thing. Don't forget that this time round, every eligible voter gets to vote.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bet on it. I know of ppl who attend wp rally, buy brolly only for enjoy carnival experience. Voting time x lightning because they scare their Hdb flat lose value. Don't know to laugh or cry at these type of ppl.

Escher says if got piano wire then hang these fuckers