• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[MUST SEE] Angry Aljunied resident expresses severe discontent with PAP's leaflet

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
SRD2QpE.jpg

dQFGRWf.jpg

Source: [MUST SEE] Angry Aljunied resident expresses severe discontent with PAP's propaganda leaflet

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any Aljunied GRC resident who votes for that PAP team needs his/her head checked.

Yeo Guat Kwang. No further elaboration needed.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone who votes for Victor Lye really ought to have his or her head examined. This is the same chap who likened Singaporean voters to children, saying that when children grow into teenagers, you have to talk to them in a different tone.

A total gasbag and a whiny scum as well, as can be seen from the way he has attacked AHPeTC with the same sophistication as a new mother cat snarling at people who pet her kittens.

Aljunied PAP supporters are being cast aside like useless pieces of shit by the party they support. If they are wise, they will switch sides and do the right thing cum Sept 11.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity the one who scrawled on the poster. Does choosing WP get him/her the flat? Does choosing WP allow him/her to get medical care when sick? He should first himself how he got into the situation. Because he likely did nothing and expected the government to provide a flat and free medical. Is that how my taxes will be spent? It's this kind of mentality that allow unscrupulous opposition parties to use that vulnerability as a topic to edge others on. That shows how low WP can get. Why can't WP talk about suggestions at rallies instead of criticising the current government? Vote for the ones who are capable of giving constructive feedback, not just criticise. WP has not given any constructive feedback since they entered parliament. All they do is to criticise the government. Most of the people can do the same. You don't need WP to do that. Really jiao wei.

Anyone who votes for Victor Lye really ought to have his or her head examined. This is the same chap who likened Singaporean voters to children, saying that when children grow into teenagers, you have to talk to them in a different tone.

A total gasbag and a whiny scum as well, as can be seen from the way he has attacked AHPeTC with the same sophistication as a new mother cat snarling at people who pet her kittens.

Aljunied PAP supporters are being cast aside like useless pieces of shit by the party they support. If they are wise, they will switch sides and do the right thing cum Sept 11.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity the one who scrawled on the poster. Does choosing WP get him/her the flat? Does choosing WP allow him/her to get medical care when sick?

And how do you know if WP were the government, he wouldn't get his flat faster and have cheaper access to higher quality medical care?

I pity retarded people like you. Only know how to talk back without going through the brain.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to waste time scrawl on their propaganda leaflet.
The most important thing is to cross the X for workers party or any opposition on the ballot paper.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Aljunied GRC resident who votes for that PAP team needs his/her head checked.

Yeo Guat Kwang. No further elaboration needed.

IT WOULD BE JOYOUS IF THESE PAP CANDIDATES LOSE THEIR DEPOSIT.....

Heroes of Aljunied GRC..make Singaporeans dream come true...

We will be proud of you..

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity the one who scrawled on the poster. Does choosing WP get him/her the flat? Does choosing WP allow him/her to get medical care when sick? He should first himself how he got into the situation. Because he likely did nothing and expected the government to provide a flat and free medical. Is that how my taxes will be spent? It's this kind of mentality that allow unscrupulous opposition parties to use that vulnerability as a topic to edge others on. That shows how low WP can get. Why can't WP talk about suggestions at rallies instead of criticising the current government? Vote for the ones who are capable of giving constructive feedback, not just criticise. WP has not given any constructive feedback since they entered parliament. All they do is to criticise the government. Most of the people can do the same. You don't need WP to do that. Really jiao wei.

I pity your parents for giving birth to the traitor fucktard dog like you. Puacheebye to you. Limpei mark you as one of the pap ib dogs together with the few well known ones. Chowcheebye swaylancheow. Faster go give dog fuck.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
if GY and team are still in charge AJL GRC; there wouldn't be so much changes on the ground today....
gong jiao wei.... also must think lah

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if GY and team are still in charge AJL GRC; there wouldn't be so much changes on the ground today....
gong jiao wei.... also must think lah

Agree. They were very complacent before the collapse of Aljunied GRC. Best case scenario for S'poreans this GE is the collapse of EC, MP, Holland-Bt Timah, TP and several other SMCs. Only then can we S'poreans be treated in a decent manner.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I pity your parents for giving birth to the traitor fucktard dog like you. Puacheebye to you. Limpei mark you as one of the pap ib dogs together with the few well known ones. Chowcheebye swaylancheow. Faster go give dog fuck.

That's why he's called try harder mah. Still haven't succeeded, always a failure this tryharder guy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont understand TS.. it is true the voters of ALjunied are the center of what they do. the FAP has no interest to fix WP. they were hell bent on fixing the voters all of them in Aljunied, nvm you make spoilt vote becos they lost, lost liaoz no face, no face where to hide.... how? fix you of cos.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
If popular minister like GY can lost, I don't see how yeo Guat Kwang can do better. Essentially, WP will likely retain AJ GRC with improve score.